Good Morning - Wednesday 07/12/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Wednesday 07/12/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning beautiful people!!

What's happening in your world today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning - Wednesday 07/12/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Work until 4:30 pm for me, and then Shawn and I will be taking his mom out for dinner this evening. Shawns brother is visiting from NC and took his dad to Canada fishing for the week, so we thought we'd spend some time with my MIL.

I was able to start and finish a layout last night! I loved the layout until I started adding splatters of ink. I just have no idea how to "splatter" so now I have them all over the page. That's ok though!! I still like the page and will scan it an upload it this afternoon....

well, I'm off to earn the almighty dollar! Have a great day everyone...
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Couldn't stay asleep last night, so got up at 1 a.m., printed a few photos, and now I'm finishing a layout. My scraproom needs some clutter control! I need to set a timer and spend some time each day throwing out junk, sorting and finding a home for all this stuff I've accumulated. I did that last fall, but it's gotten out of hand again.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Up with the dogs. They are going crazy at the moment because it's almost feed time. More baking today as I'm trying to finish up a day early so I can go to Florence with mom Friday. It will allow me to restock the Florence stores so that after market I can come straight home and I don't have to drag LoLa in and out of the stores. The market wears her out on Saturdays but she insists on going. I think she goes because she likes the attention from the other vendors......and the food! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”