Sunday 07/09/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday 07/09/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....

So what's on everyones agenda today? I spent 4+ hours in my scrap room yesterday working on organizing, and sorting through pics, etc. Apparently I made a bigger mess than what I started with.

We were at Michaels yesterday and Shawn was trying to get me to buy more storage containers and such, and I just couldn't do it. If I could just sort my stuff, figure out what I still have, as some things still haven't really been unpacked since the renovation (unopened paper packs & kits) that I can't justify buying more stuff...

....so I guess you know what I'll be doing today. LOL :lol:
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday 07/09/2017

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hopefully stay home and hang around the house. I have a few chores I would like to catch up on but I want to scrap too. Hubs is working today so that leaves me with canine duty.......I guess we will see how it goes.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

after church ran to the hospital to visit a friend, ran errands and now home to work on a cabinets order and bath remodel....maybe get some scrapping done?
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

It was a laid back day here. I cooked up some chicken for chicken salad and washed dishes; then I finished my pocket pages for our family vacation to Hilton Head back in 1995. It felt good to get them into a book. I had lost some photos because of poor storage on my part, but I still had enough to do eight 12 x 12 pages.

Return to “Daily Chatter”