Wednesday 4/14/2021

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 4/14/2021

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone!

It's going to be a beautiful day here on the east coast. High 86 today. Unfortunately, I have to get out today. I have a routine dr. appt. at 11 and a few errands before and afterwards. I will treat myself to lunch or a early dinner while I'm out and about. I will also stop in GW to see if I can find any treasures today. Last time I was in there I found a bag of embossing folders for $3. I know they're probably old school but I still like to use them for card fronts. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Wednesday 4/14/2021

Post by Wendy »

Good morning! It's going to be around 55 and sunny today. Still a bit of a chill, but I love the sunshine. I finished up a layout last night for one of the challenges. I really need to start cleaning up my corner and getting things organized. I'm losing stuff all the time now...or forgetting I had some stuff and almost reordering it. New pics should be here by Saturday - if USPS doesn't lose them...again.

Hubby's transfer to 1st shift got pushed back by 2 weeks, so that stinks. But at least I know it's coming. I have to work on the family calendar to get us all back on a normal schedule. And then plan out house projects that need to get done. It's going to be insanely busy around here come June and July. I'm not looking forward to it, but then again, I am because much needed stuff will be getting done.

Baseball practice tonight, so I will be running back and forth and trying to make dinner. Tonight is beef enchiladas.

Have a great day!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! Headed out the door in a few minutes to bible study and errands. It's another beautiful day so the plan is to come home and work in the yard.
Have a great day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I have a haircut this morning and now a trip to the dollar store just became a thing to do today. Running a birthday gift to a friend. Then this afternoon is whatever I want. Made some cookies yesterday and already ate three for breakfast. I really need to get back on track here. :mrgreen:
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in this morning and I'm kinda glad because it's hot and humid out today. No plans for today. Planning on scrapping this afternoon.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone! Just a quick check in. I got my 2nd covid shot yesterday and I've been feeling terrible since 4am. ack!!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Deanna13 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:37 pm Hey everyone! Just a quick check in. I got my 2nd covid shot yesterday and I've been feeling terrible since 4am. ack!!
Oh no Deanna I'm so sorry. We were just talking about that when I got my haircut. Almost everyone we know that got the pfizer one didn't have any side effects. with my track record if anything goes wrong it is always to me but this go around I guess I lucked out. I hear it is only uncomfortable for about a day. Hoping you feel better tonight.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Late check in here. Our water pump came in today!!! :D But we don't have water just yet. :( Steve got the wrong size of one part and we couldn't get back to the hardware store before they closed so we're going in the morning. He still has some things that have to get hooked up too since we moved everything and put all the filtration and UV light on it. But what's another day at this point? LOL!

I managed to scrap a two pager today! First time I've scrapped since the first of the month. And my new drawer cart on wheels is here but still in the box in the car. Hopefully I can get it put together tomorrow. :) I got it from Amazon for about the same as Best Creations costs but this was free shipping. :)

And it was a GORGEOUS day with a high of 54 and tomorrow is supposed to get to 60!!! My crocus have finally come out too! Spring has FINALLY arrived and all the snow is gone. :mrgreen:

Deanna, hope you feel better tomorrow!

Have a fabulous Thursday!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Tamara wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:57 pm
Deanna13 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:37 pm Hey everyone! Just a quick check in. I got my 2nd covid shot yesterday and I've been feeling terrible since 4am. ack!!
Oh no Deanna I'm so sorry. We were just talking about that when I got my haircut. Almost everyone we know that got the pfizer one didn't have any side effects. with my track record if anything goes wrong it is always to me but this go around I guess I lucked out. I hear it is only uncomfortable for about a day. Hoping you feel better tonight.
I had Moderna and the side effects lasted about 12 hours. I was feeling better last night after my bath. The body aches were the worst!!
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”