Tuesday 4/13/2021

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 4/13/2021

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's another beautiful day here on the east coast and thankfully, I have no where to go today, yay! I mowed the grass/weeds yesterday so today I will piddle around on the inside of the house. Right now, I have some beans on the stove to go with some stew beef and rice I made Sunday. That will be my lunch and possibly dinner tonight. I got a new stamp set in the mail yesterday so I'm hoping to play with that today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 4/13/2021

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning!
Went for my walk and saw a beautiful sunrise this morning. No other plans for today other than scrapping and then I have kickboxing this evening. Leftover pizza for dinner tonight, so no cooking! Yay!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh boy is today a good day or what????? It
it's massage time! I haven't had a massage since the first part of Match last year. I have so many kinks, I bet 90 minutes won't be enough and I'll have to go back in a few weeks till they can get them worked out. I woke up three times last week with a neck so sore it hurt every time I turned it. The place I go to owes me 7 massages so I have no qualms about going more frequent for a while. After that I can do whatever I want. Probably catch up on yesterdays challenge, etc.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Morning everyone!! Tamara, enjoy that massage! I've never had one but my youngest DD goes often for migraines.

I'm just back from getting my 2nd vaccine. Very few people there compared to last month when the place was packed. We got vaccines because we are going to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for 2 weeks in May.

We're still planning on going to grandson Marcus's Track Meet this evening as long as everything is ok. Granddaughter Lucy did very well at her 1st Track Meet last night although it was very unorganized!! We are at the same place tonight as they had a girls' night and a separate boys' night so expecting the same.

Having another cup of hot tea and hope to scrap alittle.

Have a good day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon. Went to buy grass seed and straw and while I was running errands a friend called and asked me to meet her for lunch. She and her husband are renewing their vows in July and wanted to know if I could do the decorations. They also just signed the final paperwork for adopting a little boy. She wants to combine it all with the decorations. It's going to be so fun! The plans I had for the grass seed and straw will wait until tomorrow as well as the grocery shopping.
Have a fun rest of the day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Good afternoon!

Not much going on tonight. I'm hoping to just sit at my desk and scrap all night. No idea what I want to work on. I'm waiting for yet another picture delivery.

I have a few challenges I'd like to catch up on, but have to wait until the right pictures get here. I guess I could start putting together page kits so I'm ready for them.

Anyone else waiting patiently for Cocoa Vanilla Sunkissed to come back in stock??

Return to “Daily Chatter”