It's Monday again......

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Monday again......

Post by Jan Mosier »

what's on your plate today?

It's another stay at home day for me. My plans are to mow the weeds behind the house, inside the dog run and the pecan orchard. Leftovers for dinner tonight. If I feel like it, I may wander into my scraproom and organize it a little more.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: It's Monday again......

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Jan and everyone! :)

I didn't sleep well at all and was up during the night. Went back to bed for a couple hrs. We've been busy going to the grandkids' sporting events. So glad they get to have them and appreciate that we can go. Everything is either 1 or 2 hrs. away. Saturday we went to grandson Brady's Track meet. Yesterday went to grandson Nate's Baseball double header. Today we go to granddaughter Lucy's Track Meet and tomorrow grandson Marcus's Track Meet. Busy, busy, busy! :D

Trying to scrap a bit this morning before we go.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! It's another beautiful, sunny day in NC! I'm headed outside to tackle my mulch pile again. Have a LO started that I hope to finish this afternoon. We are meeting some new neighbors for dinner tonight so no cooking!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Good morning! It's going to be a beautiful day at some point today. Close to 70 with lots of sunshine. MY son has baseball practice tonight and hubby will be working, so I can open up the windows and enjoy some time alone at my desk. I finished up a challenge yesterday that seemed to take up most of the day. Granted, I had other things going on too. I met a friend for lunch and we hung out until our boys were done with their hike. That pretty much took up the whole afternoon. It was so much fun spending time with a friend again.
I was supposed to put some chicken in the crock pot this morning but I was running late and didn't get to it. So now I'm stumped on what to make. Probably frozen pizzas, as I really don't want to have to cook when I have so free time.

Have a great day!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Yay, it finally stopped raining! Went for an extra long walk this morning and all our ponds are overflowing and a lot of branches down. Saw one house with a tarp on their roof and a port-o-potty on it's side. A lot of cleanup is needed in our community. Thankfully our yard and house didn't sustain any damage. Just need to sweep the entry way once it dries out.
Today, DH is going to see his cardiologist and if he gets a good report, which he should, we're going out for pizza tonight.
I have a fitness meeting at noon and I'd like to get the bathrooms cleaned today too. Don't think I'll get any scrapping done today.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
It's going to be a great week! Going to lunch with a friend today! laundry and bathrooms and the rest of the day is mine!
Spring is here and hopefully to stay. Tracy sorry about all your crazy wind and rain.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I brought mom to the dr this morning. All went well. We discussed prevention of another UTI
Now time to scrap ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies . . . I went back to work this morning, and Jackie left yesterday afternoon, so I'm hoping things will start getting back to normal real soon. I came home from work this evening, and went and put my pajamas on. I am sooooo in for the evening. Shawn is cooking steaks on the grille, and then we're going to watch a show during dinner . . .then I plan to play in my scrap room a bit later this evening.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Hi everyone! It has FINALLY stopped snowing! We haven't had snow since Friday night/Saturday morning! But there are still patches on the ground here and there. And it's still chilly. However, starting Wednesday it's supposed to get up into the 50s with Saturday in the 60s!!! We can hardly wait! :)

The deer have been coming every day and sometimes at night too. We have a huge patch of skunk cabbage that grows in a section of our property and they love that stuff. :) It's always fun to see them! We're hoping that the older doe is pregnant and we'll see a fawn with her in a month or two!

Haven't been able to scrap yet this month. :( Things have been so crazy here! Steve has had to tear up part of our porch because after 5 1/2 years the electric company decided there was a section too close to the meter. :roll: So he's had to work on that while we wait for the water pump to arrive. It left Anchorage last night so hopefully it will be on our island tomorrow or Wednesday! By the end of the week I should have a fully working water system! YIPPEEEEEEE! :D And we've figured out a few other things that had to change because of the porch situation so that's all planned out now. I wish he were working on the kitchen in the cabin here or even on our new house but that will come after we get things situated better here. Spring cleaning will DEFINITELY be happening soon!!! :)

Hope you're all having a great evening!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”