FOOT PAIN?

sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: FOOT PAIN?

Post by sthom97093 »

Well everyone...my right calf started swelling bigger than my left one over the weekend which left me a nervous wreck worried about a blood clot. Went to my doc today who then sent me to an orthopedist. I have a nasty ankle sprain. I'm glad it's nothing worse! Thank you for all your advice, kind words. And I hope all of you with foot pain or loved ones with foot pain get some relief. Seriously, when it's hard to walk, it starts messing with quality of life. Also, I tend to stand when I scrapbook. Was having issues with that as well. Going to rest this ankle, keep ice on it, and hope for the best. Thank you everyone!
GinniG
Station Chef

Re: FOOT PAIN?

Post by GinniG »

Concrete is REALLY bad for your feet AND your legs! We spent 20 years in South Florida with ceramic tile floors on top of concrete. It was about a year after we moved up here and got away from them that we noticed how much better our feet and legs were feeling! If it's gout it's fairly easy to treat. That's what they thought my husband had but it's not that. His is more arthritis and neuropathy. What helped him is something called Relief Factor. You can go to www.relieffactor.com and find out more about it. He started on that and he has improved tremendously! We started taking 4 packs a day and then after he started feeling better brought it down to 3 for about 6 weeks. He's down to one a day and if he's hurting more he'll take another one. It's all natural and it WORKS!!! Before he started taking it he couldn't bend his leg enough to put a pair of socks on. Now he can! He's getting better every day too. I can say we'd highly recommend it!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”