Sunday 4-11-21

Wendy
Sous Chef

Sunday 4-11-21

Post by Wendy »

Good morning everyone! Another busy day here. I have to finish up laundry before I head out. I'm meeting one friend for lunch and afterwards, I'm meeting another for a nature walk. It's been so long since I have seen anyone, I'm really excited!

I sat down yesterday and actually starting filling out my calendar. Now that things are slowly opening up, events and sports are starting up. We have baseball season starting soon, a summer bowling league, TONS of work to be done on the house, the kids have their scout trip to New Mexico and then regular summer camp, we are still hoping to take a trip to New Orleans, graduation party to work on, and just overall seeing family and friends again. I am hoping and praying that things do not get shut down again. Almost everyone I know has been vaccinated at this point. I seriously just want to get out and enjoy some real sunshine and fresh air. I feels really good to have "normal" life again.

I have to get this laundry going or else I can't go out...lol

Have a great day!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday 4-11-21

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone! Wendy, enjoy your day with friends!!

It's beautiful here, but still a bit cooler this morning. We went to one grandson's Track meet yesterday and today we are traveling an hour to see another grandson play his first baseball double header this season. Will see alot of extended family there and Mom is supposed to go to. She never goes out anywhere, but she's had both her shots so we'll see. She usually likes to watch ballgames from the car if possible anyway.

Probably won't have any time for scrapping, but we'll see.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Wendy way to jump back in! Two friends is one day. Enjoy it for sure!
Deanna enjoy the ball game!
Stay at home day for us today! just going to chill and maybe work on the mash up! at first I was confused but it doesn't sound so bad now. :mrgreen:
Chicken for dinner and its a nice sunny day!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Glad you all are having nice weather today! We sure aren't, been under a severe weather alert all morning and it goes til late this afternoon. So far it's just been heavy rain for us. Last night we had a severe storm go through. I have a big desert rose in a pot, it's taller than me, it blew over and started rolling across the yard. Dh and I ran out to rescue it and had to drag it across the grass....the wind was so strong we couldn't pick it up. Didn't go to my kickboxing class today cause I didn't want to get caught out in the storm in my golf cart. I could just see that getting knocked over with the high winds. Guess I'll be staying in all day. Managed to get a couple loads of laundry done and will probably scrap some too. Can't even watch tv, all our channels are out. I'm surprised we still have internet!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon! Church thins morning and then out to breakfast with a group of friends. Came home to clumps of white hair all over the carpeting so took Sparky outside and gave him a good brushing....it's shedding season! Hoping to catch up on the challenges today.

Tamara, glad you are tackling the mash-up challenge. It looks a lot harder than it is and it's something outside our "box" of challenges we are used to so it's going to help us grow as scrappers. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Wendy, have fun today!

Tracy, don't get blown away.

Deanna, I wish I was close enough to see my grands play their sports. Thankfully, mom sends videos.

Everyone, enjoy this beautiful day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Happy Sunday everyone! My daughter has a soccer game tonight at 7:00 in a town about an hour away. And it's supposed to rain...And it's only 50 degrees today. In case you are wondering what I will be doing tonight, I will be trying to thaw out! But so happy that she is playing again, willing to freeze to watch her play!

Trying to get my reading done for my grad class. My schedule for the next few days is nuts. Can we just rewind and have Spring Break part 2? Sigh...

Have a good day everyone!

Return to “Daily Chatter”