Saturday 4/10/2021

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 4/10/2021

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! What's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me. My plans are to piddle around the house and play in my scraproom later. I have pre-cut some slimline cards I want to put together later. I also need to look through my completed pages and make sure I have scrapped the same pictures for my daughter, granddaughters and my albums.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Saturday 4/10/2021

Post by Patti »

I'm moving mulch until the rain comes and then hopefully scrapping.
Enjoy your day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

We have no plans today and it feels weird. haha We do have to run to DD house tonight to feed and water the birds, the rabbits, the cats and the chickens and get the chickens back in the coop for the night, gather the eggs and all. Just so their family can hang out in Hawaii. LOL I just finished folding the rest of yesterdays laundry and that's my only chore today. I may organize my books. Now that I am missing some photos it is going to be a little tricky to stay chronological. As you have noticed I already have started our Bermuda trip Jan 09 without finished the last six months of 2008. I am hoping to at least get birthday pics of the kids to scrap in that time frame. So I am basically just piddling in the scrap room. Honey garlic chicken for dinner and our groceries will be delivered at noon.
Happy Saturday!!

and Happy Siblings day as well!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

This is pretty much a do nothing day for me. Went to a 2 hour exercise class this morning and I am really feeling it. I think every muscle in my body aches. My energy is shot for the day! So other than sitting on my butt today nothing else will be done.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hello everyone!! Went to grandson's Track Meet today which was an hour away. He did great and there was a slight breeze, so very nice day. It's starting to rain here and I'm feeling a bit tired but want to pull some papers for the challenge today.

Have a good one, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hello everyone. I've had a very low key Saturday and those are my favorite kinds of days. Got 2 upcoming DT projects done, ran a few errands with my younger daughter, cleaned up after my dogs numerous times. It's a good thing they are cute!

Have a good rest of your night!

Return to “Daily Chatter”