FRI-YAY!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

FRI-YAY!

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's FRI-YAY people!!! I don't know why I get so excited about Fridays when I'm home most of the week anyway, but somehow I do. I guess it still marks the end of a week for me.

Plans today consists of a load of laundry, thrifting and lunch with Kyle in the next town over and fingers crossed, some much needed scrapping. ;) Anyone else scrapping today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: FRI-YAY!

Post by phillisw »

I am at the hospital now with mom while she gets her IV antibiotic. 1 more day after today.
Then I’ll be home by this afternoon and should have time to scrap
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Another night I couldn't sleep so went for another early walk....it was still dark out when I got home. No other plans for today so I'll be scrapping. Trying a new recipe for Bruschetta Chicken for dinner tonight. Hope it tastes as good as it looks!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!! I finally had a great night's sleep! It's been awhile.

Phillis, hope it all goes well with your Mom.

DH and I went out for breakfast and a stop at Walmart. He's working on yard work and deck work today. I'm scrapping and then I'll help with the deck work. Have a couple challenges I want to work on today.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Yes Jan Friday is an exciting day. Change in routine with the weekend.
I was up early to take the car in to get a recall part on our car taken care of. DH picked me up and brought me home before heading to work. since Covid the shuttle service doesn't exist and it is a 4 hour wait. That wasn't going to happen. LOL It' a laundry day for me today and changing sheets on beds. I'll work on todays challenge. I need to get a lot done today since I feel like yesterday was a bust. No internet for eight hours. Some construction cut the line. The hardest part was no shows. haha
We had to take the car in with less than a quarter tank of gas so we went to grab something for dinner and then drove around a bit and came home and worked on our diamond art. It was actually a fun night. I felt like a kid being grounded from electronics :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Cleaning the house and heading to the grocery store. We have dinner guests coming and the fridge is empty. I got a huge load of mulch yesterday and I would rather be playing outside. No scrapping for me today!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Fun day at work today! Sports day! Between the Cubs Fans and the White Sox fans, there is a lot of light hearted joking going on. And we had a BBQ luncheon too.

My plan for tonight is to throw a load of laundry in the wash, clean out the fridge and then head out to the grocery store. I'd like to get as much done tonight as I can. It's supposed to rain all weekend. The boys are going to keep working on cleaning the garage, while I "clean the house" aka "scrapbooking all day"...shh...

Have a great day!
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone! It's been a good day. Went to visit my daughter at college. I took our German Shepherd, and we took a wonderful walk on a trail near her apartment. Then we went to lunch, shopped, and had a lovely day together. And also got some great pics for future scrapbooking! A good day to end my week of Spring Break. Hope you all have a good Saturday.

Return to “Daily Chatter”