Thursday 4-8

Patti
Site Admin

Thursday 4-8

Post by Patti »

Morning! Plenty of sunshine today and lots of yard work waiting for me. I had a load of dirt delivered yesterday to fill in low spots in our backyard. Unfortunately, it could not be dumped in the back yard so it required loading it into wheelbarrows and taking it to the back yard. The nice surprise was as I was working my neighbor and his daughter were out walking. We chatted for a bit and they went home only to show up a few minutes later with shovels and their wheelbarrow. I love my neighborhood! Today I get a load of mulch.
Have a wonderful day everyone and I hope there is sunshine in it!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 4-8

Post by sthom97093 »

Good morning everyone. Nothing on my agenda today but getting some projects done for design teams, reading on my book, laundry (it never ends), tidying up the house, and having dinner with a few friends tonight. Loving Spring Break life!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Morning everyone! Beautiful morning with alittle cooler temps about 63 now. Supposed to have scattered showers the rest of the day though. Not feeling so great this morning. Have a tummy ache for unknown reasons! I've just been watching some tv. Need to run out for a couple errands, but we'll see how I feel. Hope to scrap later.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Good morning!
It's a bit rainy here today - and will be throughout the weekend. Yuck! Baseball practice will be cancelled, so I won't have as much running around to do. Tonight, I have to take him to scouts, but that's at 7:00, so I can at least get dinner over with before he has to go.
Started a 2 page layout last night. They are not my favorites. I swear it takes me forever to work on 2 pagers. But I think it's the last of the bridal shower pics that were found. Then I can say, I am officially, completely done with my daughters wedding album. Now I will have to spend the time getting the pages into albums. I have them all in the correct order, I just need to find the energy.

No idea what to do for dinner...any suggestions??

Have a great day!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's a beautiful day here. The sun is shinning and the birds are singing. I woke up real early around 5am this morning and decided to go for a walk. It was so nice....at 1st it was very quiet and then the birds started singing little by little. I love listening to them. Yesterday was busy running errands. Today I need to cut up some fruits and veggies we bought and then I'm free to scrap. I also have an exercise class later this afternoon.
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

It is a beautiful spring day here. Subbing again this morning. They are doing STARR testing and I am filling in for a Chemistry class. Very few are in the class since most are 10th grade and testing still. I don't mind doing it. Good kids for the most part.

Afterwards, I will grab the meal I prepared for my dad and take it out to him.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

not much planed today. will go to mom's later
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hello!!
Yesterday was a busy day. Today is a stay at home day! I finished my CLUE layout for TM this morning. I've been playing games on my phone but need to get doing something. The girls had a blast with me a the Baby animal festival. We got some great pics, apple cider doughnuts and then we went to the Spaghetti factory. The girls had never been there before! It was so fun!
Patti that is some great neighbors you have!!
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Another beautiful spring day here. I had a hair appt. this afternoon so no outside work today. The past two afternoons Kyle and I cleaned the brush under the old windmill. We made pretty good progress but my bones were hurting and I wanted a break today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Deanna, hope you feel better soon!

Not a drop of sunshine here. Just another 2-3 inches of snow and it's still coming down. UGH! We weren't expecting that. No clue if we're still getting the gale they did predict...

I had ordered more embroidery floss for stitching on my layouts and I think I went a bit overboard!!! I have enough to last the rest of my lifetime! LOL! So I've been trying to get it onto the floss bobbins and put them in the plastic boxes made for them. It's going to take awhile. A few at a time... :)

I might try to play later. DH's birthday is tomorrow so I should make a card. But we still don't have water in the house. Steve tried hard to get a pump to work but just couldn't make it happen. So now we wait 2-3 weeks for the new one to arrive. I don't even want to bake because I don't want to have all those things to wash by hand. :) At least we still have power! :) And if a zombie apocalypse or some other dire end of the world thing happens I'll know how to handle it. LOLOL!

Have a great day everyone!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”