Wednesday 4/7/2021

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 4/7/2021

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. What's on your plate today?

It's another stay at home day for me. It's suppose to be another beautiful day here......mid 80's I think. Yesterday Kyle and I piddled in the yards. He wanted to try out a new blade he purchased for his weedeater. It worked wonders on the briars near the old potting shed. I'm hoping we can get back out there today. I want to clean up around the old windmill and potting shed this summer. Once the prices come down on lumber, I will have the old potting shed restored.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday 4/7/2021

Post by Patti »

Morning! I've been giving my kitchen a deep cleaning while waiting for a load of dirt to be delivered. I decided I needed to fill in some low spots in the yard. I'm so ADD and just bounce from one thing to the other. I have a load of mulch (dump truck full) following so I know I will be outside working for the next few days. :lol: Our weather is similar to Jan's...I still can't grasp that I am living in NC! Don't miss the snow at all!
Back to the kitchen. Ladies have a wonderful day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I have an errand to go to my daughters house this morning to mail her Etsy orders. (I guess since she didn't take me to Hawaii with her I can comply) Then I am stopping at a friends. This afternoon I am taking my nieces to the baby animal festival. There will be lots of cute picture taking.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

good morning. I am going to lunch with my retiree gals. Looking forward to seeing them. then some scrap time later, I hope
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hello everyone! Didn't sleep well at all last night. Woke up at 3:30 and couldn't get back to sleep so got up for a couple hours and then tried going back to sleep. Finally got in a couple hours. DH gets up for work at 3:30 for his 12-hr dayshift. Then, DD came to color my hair. It's been about 6 months so it's really been past time to do that.

Just working on laundry and scrapping a bit today.
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

No baseball practice tonight, so I kinda get a break. I can come home and stay home and work on something. I pulled some stuff out this morning. i also ordered some pics today. I have a meeting at 1:30 - after that I'm hoping I can plan out a page or two. I feel so far behind on everything. I also need to start cleaning up my corner to get organized and ready for NSD. I have ordered so much stuff lately, I've just been tossing it in the corner. I need to find a home for everything.
Baked mostaccioli for dinner tonight! YUM!

Have a great day!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Good evening, ladies; just a busy day at work for me then come home and some more work. Have to be on the road by 8 in the morning at the latest so hoping everyone has a good day tomorrow.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Hi ladies! We still don't have water. :( Steve can't fix the pump so we have to wait until the new one arrives in 2-3 weeks. :( Meanwhile we'll be bringing in buckets of water, washing dishes by hand and dealing with no running water. It's almost like it was when we first moved here! :) Then another bomb got dropped on us today. The power people don't like where our electric meter is. OMG I thought Steve was going to burst from anger! We don't have any code restrictions or inspectors here and suddenly here's this man saying if we don't fix it they'll cut off our power... We've been here 5 years and they're just now telling us this? Found out later that they went around the whole neighborhood. So apparently we'll get a letter from them with a time frame that the work has to be done. Steve thought he was going to have to do some major work but it's going to be a simple tear down of part of the porch roof and part of the porch. Just a big nuisance and annoyance.

So instead of being able to play I've been helping him whenever I could. Feeding the geese, burning the trash, etc. Today was chilly but beautiful. Tomorrow is gale warnings. Friday we're supposed to get snow again. When will spring be here???

Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”