April 6th - Tuesday

Wendy
Sous Chef

April 6th - Tuesday

Post by Wendy »

Good morning everyone! I'm fighting a battle with a sinus headache right now. A mild one, so I may win this war.
Didn't accomplish much last night. My son has baseball practice 3 days a week now. I get home from work at 5, practice starts at 5:30. I drop him off, race back home to start dinner, pick him up at 7:00, eat dinner, cleanup and then it's practically time for bed. IT STINKS! On a good note, my hubby will be moving back to 1st Shift next week!!! Normalcy will ensue!! Family dinners again!! And HE can take him to practice...lol. I'm so happy he will be around again. It's been a really difficult year.

Like Patti said in her other post, I need to clean, purge and print to get ready for May NSD! I can't wait!!

Have a great day!
Patti
Site Admin

Re: April 6th - Tuesday

Post by Patti »

Heading to Winston-Salem to do some shopping. I'm not a shopper so this is not a fun trip. Plan on hitting TM and seeing if I can find more prizes and Sam's to get dog food. Then it is search for a hallway runner and wallpaper. It's going to be in the 80s and I would rather be working in the yard but my dogs want to eat. :lol:
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

I'm doing a new thing today. I am substitute teaching. Only my second time and I am at the high school today for a theater class. Right up my alley! I did 5th grade before once and survived. A good option for me because I can pick and choose when I go and can still travel that way.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

That's good news about your hubby, Wendy. Hope you feel better soon.

Patti, I'm not a "shopper" either. Grocery store and thrift stores are about it for me. I hate to shop for clothes. They weighed me at the dr.'s office yesterday and let's just say, I could stand to take off a few pounds....maybe 20 or 30. :o

Have fun teaching, Sherri.

Thankfully, it's a stay at home day for me. As far as I know, (fingers crossed) I have no where to go the rest of the week. My follow up with the Endocrinologist went well yesterday. My goiter has not grown any but he would like to put me on medication to possibly shrink it to prevent surgery in the future. We already know that it's benign so no need to test it again. He will let me know about the medication once he gets my bloodwork back. No plans today other than possibly scrapping and piddling in the yards. It's going to be a BE-AU-TI-FUL day here!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It was another chilly morning for my walk today. After my walk I did some weeding and it felt good working in the sun. Once I got around to the shady side of the house I got so cold that I had to go inside. It's supposed to warm up by the end of the week so I'll be able to finish up then. Only plan for today is kickboxing this evening so I should be able to scrap this afternoon.

Wendy, glad hubby's shift is changing. Hope you feel better soon.
Patti, enjoy shopping (if you can). Hope your TM has more stuff than mine.
Sheri, congrats on the teaching!
Jan, glad your Dr. visit went well!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Sounds like things we looking up for everyone! Bring on Spring and all the good things. I am taking Miss Kenadee to see the baby animals on the farm. I promised her a couple of activities to make up for missing our summer and her birthday last year. I always do at least two things a year with her. She is pretty excited for the baby animals. She picked that over the tulip festival. It will be my first outing without DH.
Today I will be finishing up my layout I started yesterday. I got some of my spring decor out yesterday and I am lacking in that area. I need a trip to Hobby Lobby!
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Stayed up late last night watching the basketball game so didn’t want to get up this morning :shock: Then this morning at work I get a message my uncle had a massive stroke and has passed away. So funeral on Thursday so my parents are going to visitation tomorrow and staying with some friends in our old home town. I will get up and drive down Thursday morning for the day. DH is back out of town working again so I will be busy for the rest of the nights this week.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sdwhru wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:22 pm Stayed up late last night watching the basketball game so didn’t want to get up this morning :shock: Then this morning at work I get a message my uncle had a massive stroke and has passed away. So funeral on Thursday so my parents are going to visitation tomorrow and staying with some friends in our old home town. I will get up and drive down Thursday morning for the day. DH is back out of town working again so I will be busy for the rest of the nights this week.
Sorry to hear of your uncle's passing. Prayers are with you and your family.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”