Monday - 4/5/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 4/5/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Slept in until 800 am and then played on my Ipad a bit before getting up and coming downstairs. Shawn has already left for work and Garrett is currently in the shower getting ready for school. I hear Harrison playing, but haven't seen Jackie or Everly yet so I'm just couldn't wait until I hear everyone stirring before I head into the room. In the meantime, I'm gonna work on a layout, sort through the tons of pics from yesterday, and do a bit of site work . . . Not sure what our day entails yet.

Anyone scrapping today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - 4/5/2021

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. I slept so well last night after our busy day yesterday. I spent time with my sisters and did scrap for a couple hours in the afternoon
Mom may come home from the hospital today
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy enjoy every bit of those little ones!
Phillis that is great news about your mom!
Yes I will be scrapping today. I had to order new pics this weekend so I could do Sat challenge and then todays. Laundry and maybe take down Easter decor. It's time for some Spring sunshine to adorn my entryway!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Morning everyone!! It's bright and sunny here and we're suppose to have a high of 76. I may go take a walk.

Tammy, enjoy the little ones. They grow up way too quickly!

Phillis, good news about your Mom. Sounds like she must be doing better.

Tamara, enjoy your scrappy day!

I've been up and out early to Walmart. DH is working so I'm home alone. Just planning on scrapping today.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early for a beautiful, chilly walk this morning. What happened to our spring weather?!! Did a little house cleaning this morning and now have the afternoon free to scrap. Leftovers for dinner tonight so don't even have to think about what to make.

Phillis, glad your mom is doing better
Tammy, enjoy your time with your little ones
Tamara and Deanna, enjoy your scrappy time today
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hello friends! It has been a glorious couple of days here in Ohio. Easter was simply divine. Today...even better! Had a great Easter with my girls, husband, my parents, niece, & nephew. And this week is Spring Break, and the weather is supposed to be perfection! Like Florida without the humidity! LOVE IT! Only issue is...I'm having a raging case of plantar fasciitis right now. I've had it before periodically...And cortisone really only thing that works, and I REALLY DON'T want to go that route....I've been walking on my favorite walking trail that is a cement path in nature, I typically walk on my treadmill, and I think it's doing a number on my foot...Trying to push through that. Had a massage today, and realized my entire right leg is tender...SIGH...At least I have a week to recoup.

Hope you all have a good night!

Return to “Daily Chatter”