Happy Easter April 4, 2021

Tamara
Challenge Team

Happy Easter April 4, 2021

Post by Tamara »

Happy Easter!!

Hope your day is filled with taking lots of pictures and making memories! We are having the boys over for an Easter egg hunt and lunch. DD family leaves for Hawaii today. We took their Easter goodies to them last night. When the kids saw the $$ they were pretty happy. We get to take care of the animals. Unbeknownst to us they now have two cats. haha add the eight chickens, two bunnies and two big birds to that . My granddaughters friend is taking turns with us so we don't have to go over every day. And her neighbor is letting the chickens out every morning so that saves us more than one trip a day.
Have a great day!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Happy Easter April 4, 2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Busy morning here - up until 3:30 am this morning. . .then up by nine. Egg Hunt and baskets done. Getting ready to eat lunch, and then we're coloring eggs and heading to the park. Jackie got here late last night so the egg coloring had to wait until today. That's ok though as she really doesn't really have a concept of time, and what day it is. . .

Super glad my kids and grandbabies are all under one roof for a few days. . . today is kinda a sad day. It would have been my parents' 51st wedding anniversary, and then tomorrow will be the anniversary of my fathers passing. Easter is when my mom passed too, but luckily it's an early Easter so I have a few days left to deal with that emotional day . . . but again, thank goodness for kids and grands!

I hope everyone is having an amazing day! Hug your loved ones tight!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Happy Easter!!

It's a quiet day here, just the two us. Don't even get to video chat with the grands bcause they're with their Dad today. I did go to a kickboxing class this morning and I'll be cooking a ham shortly. Hoping to squeeze some scrappy time into my day.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Happy Easter! DH and I went out to eat after church (no cooking for me!) and then drove some country roads exploring. Today is also my daughter's and granddaughter's birthdays. They are spending it in Atlanta with friends. It is a beautiful day and the week looks like it will be a warm one.
Enjoy the rest of your day and your families!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy Easter everyone. It's been a quiet relaxing day here. I started a layout before heading down to my sister's for lunch/dinner. I finished it up when I got back and washed a couple loads of laundry. Resting on the couch with the pups and a full tummy. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Happy Easter, ladies. We had a sunrise service outside our church at 7:12 am this morning. Then we fixed breakfast and had a regular sunday school and church service. Then DH and I came home and took a nap :lol: Now srapping a little; finishing up one book and then to start sorting all of my Disney pics - ugh - LOL
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy Easter! 🐣🐇🐰
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”