Good Friday April 2

Tamara
Challenge Team

Good Friday April 2

Post by Tamara »

Good morning everyone! Happy good Friday! DH has the day off so we are going to do a little shopping this morning. Not sure what the rest of the day has in store. We will either go for a ride or hang out at home. Whatever we do will be fun. Finished up the boys Easter baskets last night bought the rest of the candy for the eggs have a few more than I need to feel and we will be ready for grandkids Easter this weekend. Hope your day is amazing whatever you do! Don’t forget to check out the first clue Challenge 😘
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Good Friday April 2

Post by Tracy F »

Woke up to a cold and windy day this morning. Good day to stay home and scrap. Hoping my mojo came back after getting my goodie bag yesterday. No other plans for today....so glad I finished up my grocery shopping for Easter yesterday.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I laid in bed and read until noon! DH said that after 2 months of catering to others I deserved a day off. Guess he didn't realize I took yesterday off! Doing some laundry and working on a LO. Plan on being lazy most of the day.
Enjoy your Friday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone!! Scrapped this morning and then DH and I went out to lunch at Red Lobster. YUM! Really busy in town. We came back home for a short while and he ran out in another direction looking for a cart to fit on his lawn mower for wood and things.

I'm just working on my lists for April Challenges and about to get started.

It's beautiful here but still a bit cold.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a lazy day here, I'm still tired from yesterday. No plans today or tomorrow. Hoping to make my way to scraproom later this evening.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

late check in - today is my son's birthday! Lots of hanging out and shopping time!
Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Its mid morning Easter Saturday herein Australia, Herein Brisbane its cloudy and overcast. Heavy rain is expected on Easter Sunday. I hope it doesn't flood like a fortnight ago.
We have just come out of another lockdown period, so it will be a quite Easter for us. I spent yesterday catching up on some card orders for this month. Back to scrapping this afternoon.
Happy Easter to everyone
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Hi all. Checking in from WINTERY Southeast Alaska! We have had snow every day this week! Today it was quite the blizzard. Thankfully it's all melting fast but still... ENOUGH WINTER! We want SPRING!!! :) And topping all that off our 6 month old water pump died night before last so we've been 2 days without running water. Steve can't find his special tools that work on the plumbing and so we wound up going into town in the middle of the blizzard. Roads were slushy until we got about 2 miles on the other side of the pass and there was just a little snow on the side of the road for a couple more miles and then nothing. So we treated ourselves to a late lunch and enjoyed it before coming home. By the time we got home most of it was all melted!

My BFF's birthday was late last week and between her not feeling well and me not feeling well and all our drama here I finally got to give her her card and gift. She LOVED them both. YAY!!! So it was fun catching up with her. Haven't seen her for awhile and we miss getting together.

Tonight we're going to dye 5 goose eggs for the school's egg hunt in the morning. They're about twice as big as hen eggs. So that will be fun. Then it will be time for Steve to really work on our plumbing situation. Oh the joys of living in a cabin in the woods! SOMEDAY our house will be finished and all will be MUCH better. :) Until then the adventure continues...

Have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”