Grocery store

Tamara
Challenge Team

Grocery store

Post by Tamara »

So I have literally have only been in a grocery store once in the past year. DH has done all of the shopping and been amazing! Tonight we are going to pick up food for Easter Sunday. We are just doing little rolls and sandwiches and veggie tray because it will just be the boys that are eating. DS and DIL are on a diet where I think they really only eat one meal a day and then protein bars the rest of the time. My son has lost 35 poundsAnd looks fabulous. My other grandkids will be on their way to Hawaii
depending on how their grandpa is doing. He was told he may not make it through the day yesterday after a heart attack. He has been in the hospital for weeks because of leukemia and chemo treatments. All the tests came back the other day that he is cancer free and then he had this massive setback with his heart yesterday.
Anyway tonight I will be going to the grocery store. We are hoping it will be less crowded than tomorrow or Saturday. I also need to pick up some stuff for the Easter egg hunt. Is there anything in particular that I need to be aware of? Do you think I will have forgotten how to shop? What did I miss this past year by avoiding the store?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”