Happy April 1

Patti
Site Admin

Happy April 1

Post by Patti »

I am home alone!!! Just me and the dogs. After 2 months of non-stop guests, it feels nice.....although I enjoy each of them and would do it all over again.
Paige and I stayed up until 2:30 this a.m. working on a LO. She and I talked about balance and scale, colors, placement of embellishments, etc. She did most of the work and it turned out in my estimation pretty cute. You will get to see it as one of the CLUE challenges.
The last load of sheets is in the washer and I'm thinking I will tackle another one of my challenges for CLUE.
Have a super day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Happy April 1

Post by Tamara »

Well I just made a batch of banana bread. Probably not a smart choice since my sugars are higher I made a chicken pot pie last night and that is always a trigger. But I am running down to my dads today. Yay we have both been fully vaccinated we don’t have to wear masks anymore by each other. It will be interesting indeed! Anyway I’m taking him a loaf of banana bread so that is mainly why I made it this morning. I just cleaned the bathrooms which I told you I was going to do yesterday well that obviously didn’t happen. It is sunny and nice. DH has tomorrow off and we are thinking of going for a ride somewhere. Our car had a recall on a part that is on order. When we bring the car in it needs to be down to a quarter of a tank of gas. So we have to run around and empty the tank. LOL and then I guess we will just keep it low until we find out if they have the part. We are really hoping it comes before our little road trip in a couple weeks.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I slept in this morning. I was awake most of the night so turned off my alarm in case I fell asleep and I did around 5am. 2 hours later I was rudely awakened by an amber alert going off. Why do they have to be soooooo loud?!!
Anyway.....Need to run to the grocery store to pick up some things for Easter dinner and I have an exercise class this afternoon. I'd like to say I'll do some scrapping but I seem to have lost my mojo. The last couple of days I've just looked at pics and paper and haven't been able to put anything together.
Have a great day ladies!
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Today is my Friday!! PLEASE let this day go quickly! I'm heading to Michael's and Tuesday Morning after work today.

My daughter is coming home tonight and staying for the weekend. I'm so disappointed in her schedule. She comes home tonight, drops off her stuff and head to the boyfriends house. She will be back at 9pm to take an online exam. Tomorrow, she is going bowling, lunch and hanging out with the boyfriend. Saturday, he has another date planned. Sunday, we are heading to my Mom's house. She already called and got permission from Grandma to bring the boyfriend with. I do not want to spend the next 4 days with this kid. Even my son told her when we color Easter eggs, it should be just us. I was hoping to have some fun time with her, shopping and doing lunch. When I told her I wanted to hit up some stores, her first question was "can he come with". I'm so irritated. I'm still hoping to find SOME time with her. I tried to talk to her about it and all she says is that she never gets to see him....ummm....we don't get to see her either! Sometimes teenage love SUCKS!
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone! I'm officially on Spring Break! Definitely in need of a week off....it's been a whirlwind busy week. Trying to get all school stuff done tonight, but probably won't happen because my allergies are going CRAZY right now...sigh...the price we pay for good weather to return. I hope you all have a good rest of the night.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I spent the day driving my sister to the doctors office in Florence, the grocery store, pharmacy and several other places today. Thankfully, I'm home for the next two, maybe three days.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”