Wednesday 3/31

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 3/31

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's going on in your world today?

It's been a busy week so far. Antique store Monday, Sam's Club with Kyle yesterday and Florence tomorrow with my sister. Kyle and I found a new honey hole to hit on our way to Columbia yesterday. It will become a regular for us from now on. Prices were cheaper than our local Goodwill's. I found another old camera from the Soviet Union for $4.....sells for around $60 but I'm keeping it, also found 2 old enamelware pie plates in great shape for $2 each.....I'm keeping those too. Kyle also found a basket of things for his ebay store. Afterwards, we hit up Sam's for another shelving unit for him. He's well over 500 items now and needed more shelves and bins.

It's a stay at home day for me. I have some housework to take care of and I want to get back in my scraproom. I added another table in front of the window that I want to finish setting up. I may even scrap today. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Wednesday 3/31

Post by Wendy »

Good morning - I can't believe March is over already. It really flew by. I feel like I didn't accomplish much of anything.
Hopefully, April, with Spring Fever, will be much more productive.
Not much going on tonight. Maybe I can squeeze in one more challenge. If I can get up off the couch. I can't believe how lazy I have been lately.

Have a great day!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! One last day with the grands. They have virtual school so will be in front of their laptops all day. DD and I are running some errands while they "learn". Both are excellent students and have several free times while their classmates do their work. My neighbor requested Paige come and visit her during one of her free times today.
It's a rainy day and I would like to curl up with a great book but that will wait. Today I will love every moment I get with my family.
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Enjoy your grandbabies (even though they aren't babies anymore) Patti . . .I'm super excited as Jackie is supposed to arrive sometime late Friday with mine!! I've still got lots of things to do, but other than make her bed, and put the Easter baskets together, I think I'm ready for her. She's sending me a grocery list today of things she wants/needs while she's here, and I just have to get through the stress of the work week. Every single day this week we've had at least two call offs. Today is no exception. At least today, it's my late day so all the phone calls and rescheduling will have been done before I get there @ 10:30. . . I have a feeling next week is gonna be worse, but that's ok - I WON'T BE THERE!! :mrgreen:

Everyone have a great day! I'll check in tonight.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan that camera find is amazing!
Patti loving on the grands is the best!
Tammy enjoy prepping for your weekend visitors
Wendy hope your mojo comes back soon
I'm still working on the Easter egg hunt for the boys. I may clean bathrooms if I feel like it :mrgreen: I think I am going to tidy my scrap space. Now that I have all the prizes mailed I need to pick up the mess. :mrgreen:
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Well, my whole day has changed. Dh was supposed to have an appt. with his cardiologist this morning but before we were even awake we got a phone call to reschedule. There went our day of breakfast out and lots of errands to run. We could still do the errands but they weren't that important. But maybe it's a good thing we stay home today. Last night we had one heck of a storm come through. We got about 5 ins. of rain in about an hour along with hail and winds up to 60 mph. I had just gotten home from a kickboxing class when it started. It doesn't look like we had any damage but we will need to clean up our yard today.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone! Rainy day here too! Turned out to be a busy morning. DH and I ran to Walmart and Kohl's and been choosing a variety plant basket for my cousin who lost her father a couple nights ago. She's allergic to flowers so been trying to find someone with plants. Uncle Jim is my Mom's last surviving sibling. :(

I've just been scrapping and trying to work ahead a bit on DT assignments.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Deanna13 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:42 am Hey everyone! Rainy day here too! Turned out to be a busy morning. DH and I ran to Walmart and Kohl's and been choosing a variety plant basket for my cousin who lost her father a couple nights ago. She's allergic to flowers so been trying to find someone with plants. Uncle Jim is my Mom's last surviving sibling. :(

I've just been scrapping and trying to work ahead a bit on DT assignments.

Enjoy your day, everyone!

Sorry for your family's loss, Deanna.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”