Tuesday 3-30-2021

Patti
Site Admin

Tuesday 3-30-2021

Post by Patti »

WHERE has the month gone!?!?! Had my windows measured this a.m. for replacements. My grands are doing school remotely in the kitchen and my DD is out running with the dog so I have a few moments to sit and visit. Hope all is well in your world....mine is filled with sunshine today and warm temps! have a great day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 3-30-2021

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!! Enjoy your day, Patti!

We got to go to grandson Brady's first Track meet last evening. He did well being his first year in Track. He had fun and got to hang out with friends and that's all that really counts. :)

I've been doing more laundry and taking care of DH. He had a tooth implant procedure started today. He has off work a couple days. He had a couple tooth implants a couple years ago, so know what he's in for.

I'm off soon to do a couple errands and pick up some things for him. Then, I've got scrappy things I want to complete today.

Have a good day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hello!!!
I am getting a slow start today. Slept in a bit and loved it! Laundry is going and its a stay at home day! My goal is to get the Easter baskets and and start figuring out what we need for the boys. The older grands are just getting money and a bag of treats. They leave for Hawaii on Sunday so we are dropping theirs off on Saturday. Also need to get started on the eggs for the hunt.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Like Patti, I am wondering where all of the month has gone? Busy at work and at home. DH had his pulmonologist app't today. So his scoliosis is affecting his lung expansion and he does have asthma now. So an inhaler for him. Then a recheck in a few weeks. Other than this just work for me today
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:33 pm Like Patti, I am wondering where all of the month has gone? Busy at work and at home. DH had his pulmonologist app't today. So his scoliosis is affecting his lung expansion and he does have asthma now. So an inhaler for him. Then a recheck in a few weeks. Other than this just work for me today
So crazy! Hope you husband is doing ok.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”