Sunday March 28, 2021

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sunday March 28, 2021

Post by Tamara »

Good morning everyone!

How was your Sunday going for you? What fun things are you doing today? Are you up to anything exciting?

Right now I am sewing like crazy. My daughter gave me twice as much work this week and she needs to get the orders done before they leave next week for Hawaii. I told her I would have them done for her tonight. I am halfway there. Today we are getting family pictures taken. It’s a great enough feet to get everyone together. It’s been 3 1/2 years. I am so excited although we won’t get the cherry blossoms that we desired we are not canceling it is just too hard to get everyone together and I think pictures with the trees will be just fine. We are wearing jeans this time and have never done that in a family pictures so I am kind of excited although my daughter-in-law isn’t too hip on finding out last night that my granddaughter is wearing a dress because I think she wanted to wear a dress all along but they opted to go more casual because the rest of us will be more casual. But hello cute little Kalli looks darling in a dress and it’s just a denim dress so she will fit right in. She also wasn’t too excited last night when we found out we weren’t doing pictures until six I guess they don’t think they’re a little boy will be in such a good mood but I know that when we are all around him he is just absolutely adorable. Last night at the birthday party he kept running from person to person and jumping up on their labs and seeing all the words he knows. They finally had him tested this week because he wasn’t talking they were afraid he Something wrong with him. But sure enough he is totally fine.
I make it a scrapbook page done later this afternoon but I’m sure I will run out of time. I’m not doing my hair and make up till this afternoon so I have a little more time this morning. At least it is a nice sunny day and everybody just needs to bring their smiles.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Sunday March 28, 2021

Post by Wendy »

Good morning!
I spent the morning sorting and organizing the layouts I did for my daughter's wedding album(s). I also found an envelope of pics from the bridal shower and the rehearsal dinner. I thought all the pics from the shower were done. And the rehearsal dinner was just a few. I forgot my daughter found some that she wanted to add to the book, so instead of giving me the pics, she put them in the bin with the completed layouts. I finished one page this morning and I am just so not motivated to do anything else. I went to the local scrapbook store yesterday and spent waaaayyy too much money! But she had so much new stuff, I couldn't say no.
Tonight my son has a bowling tournament so I won't be able to play. I'm hoping to get at least one more page done today. I really want to get this album(s) together and out of my house already.

Have a great day!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I've been up for awhile . . .not gonna lie though - I' laid in bed and watched two episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Then got up and showered, did my hair, and put some make up on. . . .lunch at the inlaws later (around 2:30 ish). Deanna is heading back to Arizona this afternoon and taking my father in law with her, so this is kinda her good bye (until next time) luncheon.

I have some site work that I'd like to get done today, and then I'm hoping to start a layout after . . . .then TWD tonight.

Happy Scrapping ladies.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

My body is so sore today but I went to kickboxing anyway. I thought it might loosen me up but it didn't. I've got some laundry going right now and have absolutely no motivaiton to do anything today. The more I think about it, most Sunday's seem like that. I guess after 2 days in a row of exercise classes I'm just worn out. No plans for today other than sitting on the couch and watching some shows.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon. I dumped diet coke all over my keyboard last Friday and fried it. Got a new wireless one today and already love it. DD and grands are here until Thursday and we have been keeping busy. Last night we went to Walmart with $5 each and had to buy bingo prizes for the game we played this afternoon. Not getting much scrapping time in but have gotten some great pictures. Tyler made burgers one night and last night made homemade pizzas with dough he made. He even cleans up! Paige is a super assistant. My houseguest moved out yesterday...miss having him around already. He did join us for church this morning as well as breakfast afterward.
Have a great evening everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Good afternoon everyone! It's finally sunny here in SE Alaska but we got 3 inches of unexpected snow last night and now that the skies are clear it means it will be cold tonight. We're apparently going to have freezing temps at night all week. :roll: I want SPRING to spring out!!! :) I managed a page yesterday but I'm just exhausted today... No more steroids after yesterday so maybe I can sleep tonight at last... Hopefully the sunshine will give me some energy. :)

Have a great Sunday night!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Good evening, everyone! Finally made it to my scraproom. I tried out my new little iHome printer. It works pretty good; I had one photo I wanted print that I was tagged in FB and it was pretty simple to do. Been watching basketball games and now going through VCR tapes (LOL) while doing some scrapping.

Return to “Daily Chatter”