It's Saturday - 3/27/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Saturday - 3/27/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

What's on your plate today?? I came home from work yesterday completely exhausted, and wound up curling up on the couch with my Ipad watching Grey's Anatomy. I have never watched it before, and was just looking for something to watch, since Shawn wasn't home and G was upstairs streaming. I really wanted to be productive, but since I was already tired, that just didn't happen. I have to admit I really like the show, so that may be my new go to show when I need something to watch . . .and we're talking sixteen seasons so . . .

Today will be house prep, and such for the arrival of Jackie and the babies this coming week. Grocery shopping will be Shawns thing as we have to buy all types of things that we don't normally do (to cater to Everly & Harrison) and coffee, etc for Jackie. No one here drinks it. We even ordered a small swingset for the Kids, and crossing out fingers it'll be here in time . . it still says delivery this coming Tuesday.

I do have something in my scraproom that I'd like to get done today. Shawn helped me rearrange some furniture in here, but in doing so we made a huge mess, and I need to find a home for some of the things that we moved. The good thing is that I can now get to my kallax shelves easily, but now I'm afraid that if I start putting the things in the cloth baskets that I'm going to wind up with "out of site, out of mind" problems. . . . or I could just try the "kill a kit" option and not grab anything until I finish the current materials that I'm working with. . .I swear I've been scrapping for 20 years and there just has never been a system that works well for me for long term . . .

Any woo, didn't mean to rant. . . what's everyone else up to today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Saturday - 3/27/2021

Post by Tamara »

They haven’t attempted Grey’s Anatomy yet either and thought that that might be on my next list. It will be so fun to have Jackie and the kids there.
I am the same with out of sight out of mind scrapbook supplies trust me somethings working you know right where to grab them and other things you can’t remember where you put them. It is a constant struggle and battle so don’t feel like your alone.
Just chilling at home today and then going to a very excited little boys birthday party tonight. This poor little guy had his birthday blown off last year his mom kept promising she would do a party and never did so six months later we finally gave him the rest of his presents. He is so determined to have a super big party this year because after all that’s what his mommy promised him! He turns seven today and I cannot wait to hug him. Mr. Parker you deserve the whole day to celebrate you!
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

tammyfolk wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:47 am Good morning ladies -

What's on your plate today?? I came home from work yesterday completely exhausted, and wound up curling up on the couch with my Ipad watching Grey's Anatomy. I have never watched it before, and was just looking for something to watch, since Shawn wasn't home and G was upstairs streaming. I really wanted to be productive, but since I was already tired, that just didn't happen. I have to admit I really like the show, so that may be my new go to show when I need something to watch . . .and we're talking sixteen seasons so . . .

Today will be house prep, and such for the arrival of Jackie and the babies this coming week. Grocery shopping will be Shawns thing as we have to buy all types of things that we don't normally do (to cater to Everly & Harrison) and coffee, etc for Jackie. No one here drinks it. We even ordered a small swingset for the Kids, and crossing out fingers it'll be here in time . . it still says delivery this coming Tuesday.

I do have something in my scraproom that I'd like to get done today. Shawn helped me rearrange some furniture in here, but in doing so we made a huge mess, and I need to find a home for some of the things that we moved. The good thing is that I can now get to my kallax shelves easily, but now I'm afraid that if I start putting the things in the cloth baskets that I'm going to wind up with "out of site, out of mind" problems. . . . or I could just try the "kill a kit" option and not grab anything until I finish the current materials that I'm working with. . .I swear I've been scrapping for 20 years and there just has never been a system that works well for me for long term . . .

Any woo, didn't mean to rant. . . what's everyone else up to today?
When my daughter was recovering from her leg surgery, she binged watched Grey's Anatomy. I had watched it up to Season 5 and for some reason I stopped. I would go into her room to drop off laundry or check on her and would get totally sucked in. It's soooooo good! ENJOY! And I feel your pain about your basket problem....I have no solution to offer....In the same boat.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi Scrappy Friends! It is a glorious spring day in southwest Ohio but the trees have so much pollen in the air, I can't breathe! UGHHHH!!!! I plan on doing a little scrapping today. I got the Simple Stories "Bunnies & Bloom" collection delivered to my house yesterday and am excited to dig into it. Also going to start writing on my research paper for my grad class so I don't have to worry about it over Spring Break (which is in 4 days!) HOORAY! Hope you all have a great day!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good afternoon. I had to meet dad with the twins. My sister has them so much they were starting to drive her crazy. She needed a break so they will be staying overnight with me and I will run them back home tomorrow. Kyle got his new toy and we will be outside dragging limbs to the burn pile as he cuts them. No other plans today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Boy, are my allergies bad today. My eyes are watery and stinging and my nose is running like crazy. They don't usually bother me this much but I've noticed the older I get the worse they become!
Was up early for an exercise class this morning. It was a surprise Step class and I don't really care for step classes. I'm always afraid I'm gonna trip over it but I managed to stay upright through out the class. No other plans for today. Spent yesterday finishing up some Easter cards for the grandkids so hopefully I can work on some challenges today.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Happy Saturday; just trying to get some scrapping in today. Last week was so busy/nuts that I didn’t even have time to scrapbook. Or even open my latest box from ACOT :o With Jon working out of town and I am so tired when I get home, I just don’t have much energy for anything else. Anyways, going to try to finish up the last few pages of my scrapbook before I start working on the Disney album.

Return to “Daily Chatter”