Good Morning Everyone 03/21/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Everyone 03/21/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

So what's on your agenda today.

Work, and then Gman has a concert tonight - the Loyalsock Township School District Instrumental Concert at the Community Arts Center. Basically its every band student from 4th grade through high school getting an opportunity to play, and then the finale is a combined performance of ALL Band Members....the theme tonight is Pop music. It should be fun. I'm not sure what songs they're playing other than 2 of them of by Katy Perry and Taylor Swift..

then home to relax!

Have a great day!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning Everyone 03/21/2017

Post by SusieQ »

Had to keep Dylan my guy with cystic fibrosis home . Congested , coughing. But thankfully no fever so far.

So days plan consist of just trying to get him better
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Girls woke me a 6 to go out...usual now that we have the lil Maggie. It is a huge mud mess out there. Looks like lots of kitchen floor mopping today. I have Stamp Club this evening...16 girls....hope no one gets stuck in the Stampin' Cottage front yard. May throw a message on FACEBOOK to park in my house driveway of there is room. Not much going on during the day today. Got all my errands done yesterday. Hope everyone has an awesome day!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Beth wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:55 am Girls woke me a 6 to go out...usual now that we have the lil Maggie. It is a huge mud mess out there. Looks like lots of kitchen floor mopping today. I have Stamp Club this evening...16 girls....hope no one gets stuck in the Stampin' Cottage front yard. May throw a message on FACEBOOK to park in my house driveway of there is room. Not much going on during the day today. Got all my errands done yesterday. Hope everyone has an awesome day!
I hate the muddy season more than snow.lol yesterday Sandy my yellow lab made a horrible mess of my kitchen floor
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Not to much today just playing in my scrap room maybe work on Lyla's Easter Faver's for school then get ready for stamp club toingthe
you all have a very nice day
ImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

I just got home after meeting friends out for breakfast. Nothing else planned for my day until this evening when I have my card class.

I've noticed a reoccurring theme in today's posts. It looks like the third Tuesday of the month is class/club night. I hope that means that tomorrow is sharing day.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

:cry: no classes by me. At least no papercraft one I know of. But I wI'll admit with raising grankids, evemings are tough. I quilt most Monday nights with daughter sitting her nephews. I would love to find a papercraft class/meeting in the daytime
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a busy day here. I got up this morning to cut the chicken up and get it on the dehydrator. Then Kyle found the cord to something other to pull the information off of Mom's laptop hardrive, so back to Hartsville we went......at least now she can send tax info to her accountant so all is good but the trip ate up my day. Now I'm home relaxing while the hubs throws dinner on the grill.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”