Saturday 3/6

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 3/6

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's going to be a sunny day here on the East coast. The dogs have been out, fed and out again. They are finally settling back down now. Jefferson Davis is purring in my face as I type. I think he wants some attention. :lol: Thankfully, no plans today other than to piddle in my scraproom. How about you?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Saturday 3/6

Post by Patti »

Morning! Blue skies here also! Installing some more of the wood floor today since we are guest-free. Hope to get another LO finished. have a wonderful day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Jan and everyone!! It's a beautiful morning here in Ohio, but cold! Only 32 right now and a high of 43 today.

DH had gotten his 2nd vaccine Wednesday evening and only seemed to have a sore arm until Thursday evening while he was at work. Headache, Chills, etc. Generally didn't feel well and had to come home. He didn't sleep very well all night but got up yesterday morning about 10 and felt pretty good. So glad that didn't last very long.

I'm just planning on scrapping today, but one of our grandsons is wanting to come stay the night so he may be here later. DH is planning on doing some outside work so maybe he'll be here to help with that.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Deanna you are so lucky your grandkids want to come and stay with you. I wish that could of happened with mine! But the teenage years seem to be all they want is to hang with friends and of course Covid hasn't helped. It cancelled our Sunday dinners twice a month so we see them even less unless its a holiday and we initiate it!
It's a great spring like day today. We are headed South in a bit to go to the Red Barn. They have strawberries on sale and now that I like making smoothies I want a case to freeze. Along with other goodies while we are there. We are stopping at the American Crafts Warehouse to do some damage shopping (not that I need anything but it was my opportunity to convince DH we should stop) I'm actually going to look for some plain colored paper so it will be easier to make cut files. Almost everything I have here is Bazzil or doodlebug textured. And I always grab the two sided tape while there. Should be a productive day at least in that dept.
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Good morning. I’ll be checking on my mom today. She fell again.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good morning everyone! Survived Round 2 of the Moderna Covid Vaccine. Not going to lie; was a little nervous because EVERYONE I talked to kept saying, "Wait until Round 2..." Well, other than a headache that tylenol knocked out pretty fast and feeling a little woozy yesterday, did ok. So hoping to do a little scrapbooking today. Phyllis I hope your Mom is ok. And hope the rest of you have a good day.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Phillis, hope you mom is ok.

Was up early today, just couldn't sleep. It was supposed to rain and I had the last day of 5K training. We were supposed to run/walk the whole route even if it rained. Well, it turned out to be our lucky day! No rain, no sun, cool temps and a nice breeze. Hopefully next Saturday will be be the same.
No other plans for today so hoping to scrap some.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies . . . just sitting down to check in. Garrett and I waited up for Shawn last night (he got home around 2 am I believe) and then I had taken some melatonin kinda late. I slept in until 9:30 am. Then straight to the shower and out the door as G and I both had hair cut appointments this morning. . . then of course there was the whole, what's for lunch, and he wound up taking me to Qdoba for lunch. Of course, his treat is my treat since every dime in his bank account, came from mine. LOL.

Shawn and I are getting ready to run a few errands and then I'm home to scrap the day away . . .along with some laundry, and site work.

It's super cold here too, and I'm already starting my Spring countdown. I admit I'll miss the snow, but not the rigid "WINDY" temps like today. . .

Phillis, how's your mom??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just a day of being lazy and doing a little scrapping after working all day yesterday and then some. I took a nap when I got home and then worked some more. Today same, too, took a small nap then got up and working some on cleaning up my last scrap project and getting ready to start my next one

Return to “Daily Chatter”