TGI Friday - 3/5/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

TGI Friday - 3/5/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Thank goodness it's Friday is right! I'm so over this week. I hate complaining but seriously, being short staffed sucks (as I sit here with my phone dinging as another provider called off today). . .what fun to walk into. The providers in the office do this all the time, and have no idea what us OAs have to deal with when we call the patients . . .some even tell us why we're calling before we ever get it out. Sad right??

Not much on the agenda for tonight other than hanging out in my scrap room. . .I need to start totaling Februarys challenges, and then I really wanted to finish a layout. My goal is one a week . . .and of course, with the headaches and all, I'm starting to get behind.

Anyone else scrapping? If not, what are your plans for the day?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: TGI Friday - 3/5/2021

Post by phillisw »

Good morning. Nothing much going on here. Waiting to the results of my COVID test. I did scrap yesterday. I was so good
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy Friday! Jerry is home!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

TGIF Indeed!! Can't wait for this work day to be over! I never made it to the grocery store last night. Ending up ordering pizza for dinner. And then worked on a page. Priorities, ya know?? lol.

So TONIGHT will be grocery shopping. Shrimp pasta for dinner. Finishing up a page on my desk. Making a To Do list for my son for the weekend. He wants some new gadget from Amazon that's $60, so he has to earn it.

Have a great day!
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

Going to get fingerprinted, go see my dad, go to mail box, my dad's, maybe see my mom (last visit at nursing home with her was bad, you just never know). Drop off some stuff at the school and maybe finish the baby pooh quilt I started. It's raining again so errands and indoor stuff.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Had quite a chilly walk this morning but the sun was shinning. Think I'll make some hummus today...been having a craving for it. Then I'll head to my scraproom. Need to finish the lo I started yesterday. I got into a fight with my Cricut....I finally won but by then I had to leave for my exercise class and just never got back to my lo.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! it looks like a "quiet" weekend is on the horizon---no extra dogs, no extra people, no caregiving. Trying to get my challenges done for the month before they are due. Have a wonderful Friday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Lolis, enjoy your time with Jerry.

Sun is shining today but a tad bit cooler than yesterday. I managed to get 3 batches of treats in the oven for the dogs. Sat on the porch steps to enjoy the warmth of the sun. I let a few of the dogs out and watched them play in the yard. Thankfully, no plans today or throughout the weekend, yay! I do plan to piddle in my scraproom over the next 3 days to get some scrap time in.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Tammy I can relate to rescheduling but as often as those drs. do it makes your job so much harder.
Lolis Have a fun visit with your son!!
Patti enjoy your carefree weekend.
Sherri you are a good daughter to do your parent visits. I know they are not fun.
Tracy hope it warms up in Florida soon
Phillis hope your covid test is negative
Wendy, we did online groceries last night. They were delivered before I got out of bed. They gave me brown mushrooms that already look bad but other than then it's all good.
Jan enjoy your scrap time!
I just put the new bed skirt on my bed all by myself! When DH finds out he will be mad but I did not want him lifting that with his wrist he just had surgery on. I only broke a fingernail so I call that a win. Maybe he won't even notice. :mrgreen:
Laundry is happening! I will scrap todays challenge and I have my scraproom closet looking good. See what happens when you are bored and start to clean one shelf...then it turns into four! :mrgreen:
It has been a weird week, I feel like I just walk around the house and do nothing!
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Hi everyone! I've been really sick. But I'm finally on the mend at last. Had an asthma attack that started Feb 23 and I'm just now starting to feel better. Did a round of steroids and cough syrup from the doctor, then had to go back because I was getting worse so I finish a Z pack tomorrow... Managed to scrap today so I did today's challenge. :) It's been crazy weather here. Last night with NO warning there was a HUGE wind and rain storm. Like a mini hurricane! Our house shook several times! But thankfully no damage at all. Whew! And it was beautiful and sunny today. Can't decide if it wants to snow, rain, sleet, all of them or be sunny... Hopefully spring is on the way. There's been some sightings of the herring coming in to spawn and that's a big deal up here. And the first real sign of spring too. :)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”