TGI Friday - 3/5/2021

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: TGI Friday - 3/5/2021

Post by Jan Mosier »

GinniG wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:47 am Hi everyone! I've been really sick. But I'm finally on the mend at last. Had an asthma attack that started Feb 23 and I'm just now starting to feel better. Did a round of steroids and cough syrup from the doctor, then had to go back because I was getting worse so I finish a Z pack tomorrow... Managed to scrap today so I did today's challenge. :) It's been crazy weather here. Last night with NO warning there was a HUGE wind and rain storm. Like a mini hurricane! Our house shook several times! But thankfully no damage at all. Whew! And it was beautiful and sunny today. Can't decide if it wants to snow, rain, sleet, all of them or be sunny... Hopefully spring is on the way. There's been some sightings of the herring coming in to spawn and that's a big deal up here. And the first real sign of spring too. :)
Ginni, glad to hear you're on the mend and hope that spring is on it's way to you.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
GinniG
Station Chef

Re: TGI Friday - 3/5/2021

Post by GinniG »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:50 am
GinniG wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:47 am Hi everyone! I've been really sick. But I'm finally on the mend at last. Had an asthma attack that started Feb 23 and I'm just now starting to feel better. Did a round of steroids and cough syrup from the doctor, then had to go back because I was getting worse so I finish a Z pack tomorrow... Managed to scrap today so I did today's challenge. :) It's been crazy weather here. Last night with NO warning there was a HUGE wind and rain storm. Like a mini hurricane! Our house shook several times! But thankfully no damage at all. Whew! And it was beautiful and sunny today. Can't decide if it wants to snow, rain, sleet, all of them or be sunny... Hopefully spring is on the way. There's been some sightings of the herring coming in to spawn and that's a big deal up here. And the first real sign of spring too. :)
Ginni, glad to hear you're on the mend and hope that spring is on it's way to you.
Thanks Jan! :)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”