Monday - 3/1/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 3/1/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Goodbye February, Hello March!!

Good morning ladies . . .what's eveyone up to today?? Heading to work in a few minutes. Early day and short staffed. Gotta love that! That's ok, I'm going in with a positive attitude, and a reminder to myself that we OAs can only do what we can do, with or without help. Period.

Not feeling to bad this morning. No where near as sore as I thought that I was going to be, and so far the bruising isn't bad at all. Thank goodness.

I did mange to start a layout last night that I'm hoping to finish tonight or tomorrow. . . anyone else scrapping today? Whatcha working on?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - 3/1/2021

Post by Lolis »

Good morning!
Tammy, bruising? I hope you feel better soon. Have a great day at work!
I want to complete a few more of the February challenges.
There’s so much going on, obviously I haven’t kept up. Mr Potato Head has a name change. The Bachelor developed a conscience. I’m overwhelmed and it’s taking a toll! Tammy, I’m taking your attitude as advice. There’s only so much I can do taking in consideration everything that is going on in the world. We need to take care of ourselves.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Good morning! So glad I'm feeling "normal" again. Lots to do to make up for a lost day of work - at month end too. UGH!
I have to get my life back on track and start making lists again. I'd also like to find time to start working out again. So many things going through my head. Spring fever is starting to kick in. BUT...I just have this nagging feeling that this winter is not done with us yet. I'm afraid to let my guard down.

Have a great day!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!! Tammy, I think I missed something about the bruising?
Lolis, the name change with Mr Potato Head along with so many others is just crazy!! I've been trying to step away from so much of it to stay sane!
Wendy, glad to hear you're feeling better.

I've been making my challenge lists this morning. Then, hope to start on a bit of scrapping. I never did get to put all those layouts in their appropriate albums yesterday, but hope to soon!

We have happy news that we get to go watch 2 of our grandkids play a basketball scrimmage this evening. They are the ones who live 2 hrs. away and haven't had electric for 15 days and finally got it back on Thursday. They been here off and on for the past 2 weeks. They don't have school today because of flooding. We've been having so much rain!

Have a safe and great day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! The sun is shining and it's going to be a gorgeous day!
Just doing laundry and going through some old things. I have my donation box handy!
Always scrapping!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

Good morning all.

Yes I agree Mr. Potato head and all the other changes are just crazy.

Raining here all day so I am pulling out fabrics and going to make a winnie the pooh quilt for a friend that is my kids age that is having her first baby and using winnie the pooh theme which I love!
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning ladies!
I agree with you all about these crazy changes like Mr. Potato Head. Seems like everyday there's something new! It's crazy!

Went for my walk this morning and it was HOT and HUMID! Felt so yucky by the time I finished! Then I managed to pull a muscle in my back/shoulder area while drying off after my shower. I don't think I've felt pain like that in a loooonnnng time. Feeling somewhat better now but think I'll take it easy today. Have a meeting to go to shortly and have to go register for the 5K. Think I'll take the golf cart instead of walking to do those 2 things. Maybe some scrapping this afternoon.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Spent the day piddling around the house. Baked a red velvet cake and napped on the sofa with the dogs.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Red velvet cake, Jan?? Sounds good

Just work for me and come home and cleaned up the kitchen, etc. and watched the Equalizer.

Return to “Daily Chatter”