Good Morning - Wednesday 07/05/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Wednesday 07/05/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

so what's on your agenda today?? I'm heading to work....actually dreading it to be honest. Lots of people on vacation, and then a couple of call offs today, so it'll be a stressful 8 hours, but we always manage to get through it!! Feels like a Monday....uughh!

Hope everyone has an amazing day! Do something fun!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Re: Good Morning - Wednesday 07/05/2017

Post by disneydarling07 »

I'm at work also. Most people are on vacation, so I really just have to get thru the boredom. I'll be on Pinterest for most of the day.
Dinner tonight with the PTO ladies.
Wendy***
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I fell asleep at my scrap table last night ... woke up here in my new chair at 4:45 a.m. :o Lily the cat woke me up by jumping in my lap and meowing at me. Lots of firework sounds going off around us last night, but the cats and Coco handled it pretty well. This morning there are a lot of people posting about pets who got scared by the noises and ran off, Hoping all those furbabies make it back home.

No big plans for today, just the usual chores and some scrapping. I'm working on a pocket page album of past family trips. The photo quality of a lot of the photos is pretty awful (they date back to early 1990's) so I'm scanning and fixing what I can, and just going with it. It's fun to look back!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Off to work for me too. I don't have the vacation problem...there are only two of us in my department and we will both be there with tons of work to do. I do wish today was another day off....actually I wish every day was a day off! :D
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Hi ! Hope everyone who is at work is having a good day! I have to tutor this afternoon but other than that, i will do what I want.

Right now, I WANT to finish scrapping these Vegas pictures! I'm struggling, though. I also WANT to start planning for school. We'll see what gets done. I am for SURE going to finish this page on the table. It is harder because I don't have "themed" things to work with. I don't mind it, but it is just harder to choose papers and embellishments for that reason.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Still trying to decide whether to sew or scrap this afternoon. This morning I got exercising done, sinks and tubs scrubbed, watching the new season of Blue Bloods. It took me till 11:00 to shower and wash hair :mrgreen: Just tinkering around the house. Sorry to you who had to work today. Having Sukiyaki tonight for dinner so my day is basically planned.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”