Sunday 2-28

Wendy
Sous Chef

Sunday 2-28

Post by Wendy »

Good morning ladies! It feels like forever since I've checked in. I received the 2nd dose of the Covid vaccine and of course, had a bad reaction. I figured I would. Headache, fever, chills, body aches, lethargic. wiped out my whole Friday. Yesterday was a day of slowly getting my energy back and catching up on things around the house. Took my son bowling Saturday morning and he did amazing! First week of a tournament qualifier! I managed to get some house cleaning done, grocery shopping and made dinner. I was in bed by 7pm exhausted. I feel much better today. Much more energy so now I can do some laundry. :roll:
I'm going to try my best to catch up on the last of the challenges. Not a fan of short months.

Have a great day!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday 2-28

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!! Wendy, sorry to hear about the reaction to the 2nd vaccine, but glad to hear you're feeling better. DH goes for his 2nd this week.

I need to run to Walmart and also to get gas. Hate that it's going up so quickly!! ack! DH is working so I'm just planning on finishing up a couple layouts and hopefully get layouts into their appropriate albums. I keep a stack of them throughout the month and try to get them put away the last of the month, but now I have a couple months piled up.

Have a great day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Wendy wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:25 am Good morning ladies! It feels like forever since I've checked in. I received the 2nd dose of the Covid vaccine and of course, had a bad reaction. I figured I would. Headache, fever, chills, body aches, lethargic. wiped out my whole Friday. Yesterday was a day of slowly getting my energy back and catching up on things around the house. Took my son bowling Saturday morning and he did amazing! First week of a tournament qualifier! I managed to get some house cleaning done, grocery shopping and made dinner. I was in bed by 7pm exhausted. I feel much better today. Much more energy so now I can do some laundry. :roll:
I'm going to try my best to catch up on the last of the challenges. Not a fan of short months.

Have a great day!
Oh don't tell me that! I just got my first dose yesterday. No side effects. Today my arm is a little sore but that's it. I have heard the 2nd dose is worse. Just so happy that I finally came up in the rotation.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

woke up to a couple inches of snow! We didn't even know it was suppose to snow. It all looks so pretty and today is an inside day all day so that works for me! My goal today is to clean out a box in the top of the closet that says yarn etc. You know embroidery projects that I haven't touch in over ten years. And are out dated with no desire to finish. going going gone! Maybe even a little bit of scrapping.
We are having salmon for dinner, my life is complete :D
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Wendy, I'm glad you are bouncing back from your round 2 Covid vaccine. My round 2 is on Thursday this week. Thankfully, my school district has called off Friday so the teachers being vaccinated can recover. Fully expecting Friday to be a day in bed. Which means I have to work double time today and Monday-Wed this week to make up for the lost time that will undoubtedly happen Covid Vaccine recovering. Hoping to finish another CUC project today for March, get a little lesson planning done for the following week, and enjoy the day. Have a great day everyone!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Wendy, glad your feeling better. Just about everyone I know who has had the 2nd dose have had reactions like yours.

I was up very early this morning...just couldn't sleep. Went to my kickboxing class and working on a couple loads of laundry now. No other plans for today. Planning on scrapping later today.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies - finally getting around to posting . . .been on the site a few times already, just haven't had the opportunity to post yet. With tomorrow being the first, there's a few things that I have to get done . . .

I took a nice little fall this morning coming in the front door. It's raining and I had my flip flops on (My old pair that I wear around the house as I can't stand to be barefooted), any whoo, they are so worn that they have no tread/traction and needless to say once I stepped inside the door my foot slipped and I fell. Luckily I was able to grab the door frame and cushioned the fall a bit. . .big toe and left knee right now are a bit sore, but I'm ok. Did you guys feel the ground shake about an hour or so ago?? :mrgreen:

I have a to do list of things that I'd like to put a dent in today prior to playing with paper. . .but that's the end goal today!

Have a great one ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, hope you are going okay after your fall. Wendy, hope you start feeling better soon. My boss had his 2nd dose last Friday and no reaction other than being tired and sleeping all the rest of the day.

Just church for me this morning and some scrapping tonight. Sitting here moving my unmounted stamps into a binder I got off Amazon. I don’t have too many so it works for me. Will have to get a band of sorts to go around it tho, but I do think I have one somewhere....
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Wendy my mom had a bad reaction to the 2nd vaccine as well. It took her several days to get over it. Hope you're on the mend soon. I still haven't decided if I want to take it when the time comes.

Tammy, hope you're not too sore after your fall.

It's been a relaxing day for me. I cleaned my scrap room, cooked dinner, cleaned the kitchen and napped on the couch with the dogs.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:18 pm Good afternoon ladies - finally getting around to posting . . .been on the site a few times already, just haven't had the opportunity to post yet. With tomorrow being the first, there's a few things that I have to get done . . .

I took a nice little fall this morning coming in the front door. It's raining and I had my flip flops on (My old pair that I wear around the house as I can't stand to be barefooted), any whoo, they are so worn that they have no tread/traction and needless to say once I stepped inside the door my foot slipped and I fell. Luckily I was able to grab the door frame and cushioned the fall a bit. . .big toe and left knee right now are a bit sore, but I'm ok. Did you guys feel the ground shake about an hour or so ago?? :mrgreen:

I have a to do list of things that I'd like to put a dent in today prior to playing with paper. . .but that's the end goal today!

Have a great one ladies!
Oh no! So sorry you fell Tammy. You are going to have a bruise l bet. Time for some new flip-flops tread. I do the same thing inside but I usually trip with the rubber folding back in my toes.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”