Saturday 2/27

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 2/27

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

I unfortunately have to get back out today. I have to go by the antique store to sign a paper saying March will be our last month there. I'm sad to see it go but my mom and friend are getting tired of it and I can't afford the rent by myself. I'm not giving up on my thrifting though. I will just give my thrifted items to Kyle to sell in his ebay store. I enjoy seeing something I picked up for very little money sell big.
Anywho, hoping to at least start a layout when I return home and maybe play with my new gel plate. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday 2/27

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning Jan. That's kinda sad about the store . . .I know you've been doing it awhile, but since you have a back up plan then hopefully the transition will be a bit easier . . .

Hello everyone . . .I slept in this morning!! I'm so excited. I went to bed before midnight too! I was just completely exhausted! I'm not saying I didn't wake up at least 6 times or so, but I was able to easily go right back to sleep!! So much needed energy this morning. I've been working non stop since I got up!! All I have left is site work and laundry today, so that gives me lots of time to play with paper! It's raining out so the snow is still melting and there seems to be standing water in lots of yards this morning . . .good reason to stay inside for sure!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! Yay so glad you got your tank energized Tammy!
Jan you are so good with antiques, your dream can still go forward.
We are hanging at home this morning. Made a big breakfast for DH sausage, hash browns and eggs. Not something we do often. I want to get a scrap page finished and my desk is covered in an unfinished album from a class last September. Fells good to get one more thing behind me but seriously I need to find pics of one kind and fill this books up!!!!!
We may go for a ride this afternoon but haven't decided where other than to the PO bos and maybe grab lunch nearby.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good afternoon scrappy friends! I had my every 8 week IV yesterday for my Crohn's, and I have, what I call, the Remicade hangover today. Not feeling all that great...Headache mostly. Hoping this clears up soon. Hoping to get a page done for next month here at CUC today. Once I can kick this stupid headache! UGH! Other than that, plan on catching up on laundry, grad school work, etc. Have a good day everyone!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Happy Saturday, ladies! We've had a new worker and with playing catch up with being out due to snow, so busy at work by the time I get off I'm tired. So no scrapping this week and I worked a little bit this morning but I'm going to hibernate this afternoon in my scrappy room. I did place a big order at The Container Store for pantry items and some scrappy items so hoping to get that done today :)
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early for 5K training today. We actually walked/ran half the course. The weather was perfect for it...warm and sunny with a nice breeze. One more week of training and then the big day. I think I've decided to do it.....after all this training I might as well.
My brother called to let us know he is planning on coming down to get his motorcycle out of our garage in April. It's been here for almost 2 years now and it takes up a lot of space. I've been so afraid I'm gonna knock it over with the golf cart or even the trashcans. His wife doesn't really like the idea of him riding a bike so she keeps putting off the trip but he's finally put his foot down and has promised me it will be gone by May. I've heard that promise before so we'll just have to wait and see.
No plans for the rest of the day other than catching up on line.

Return to “Daily Chatter”