It's FRI-YAY.....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's FRI-YAY.....

Post by Jan Mosier »

and we're expecting more rain today. I guess I shouldn't complain after the last two days of gorgeous weather and we're expecting another one tomorrow with a high of 72. Thankfully, no plans today. I'm expecting a delivery this afternoon that will keep me busy for a few hours. I purchased another 3 tier cart for my craft room that will be dedicated to mixed media supplies and the other to cardmaking supplies.

So, what's on your plate today? Anyone expecting more snow today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Friday, Feb. 26, 2021

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning ladies!

Woke up early today and it was a good thing because I had forgot to set my alarm. Went for a long walk and saw a beautiful sunrise. No other real plans for today. I rejoined Weight Watchers yesterday so I need to play around with the app. I can't believe how much it's changed in 4 months. Maybe some scrappy time this afternoon.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Friday, Feb. 26, 2021

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Tracy and everyone! Didn't sleep well, ran errands this morning. So happy DD got her electric back on after 15 days. Unreal!!

DH is at work so just planning on scrapping the rest of the day.
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's FRI-YAY.....

Post by Tamara »

No snow today but I guess there is more coming this weekend sometime. When they say that it’s usually just a drizzle though. I just made some banana bread for my breakfast. Waiting for it to cool off so I can dive in. It looks so dang good. My bananas weren’t even past the eating stage but I decided to go with it anyway. No plans for me today, yesterday I was able to login and get an appointment for the vaccine. So excited in six weeks we can take a road trip. We are thinking of going to Montana. DH Is really into landscape photography and thinks there will be some great things to photograph. I just love going and getting a break from being home. We aren’t really going crazy after we are vaccinated we are still being careful and cautious but at least we can do a few more things.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies . . like Deanna, I didn't sleep well last night either, and to be honest it's getting pretty old. I was dragging when the alarm went off this morning and it literally took me like five minutes to crawl out of bed and make it to the bathroom . . .and my whole day has pretty much been the same. I know I always live for the weekends, but by Friday I'm whooped!.

Temps were in the low 40s today and all of the snow is melting nicely. There is soooo much snow still piled everywhere, but it's also nice to see the ground in some places too . . plus it was still somewhat daylight when I left work today, and that's always nice.

Lots of site work to do tonight as the 1st of every month is always hectic. . .hoping to just some scrapping in this weekend as well . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

My last doggy guest left today. Tomorrow am I have to take some friends to the airport and then spend the night with their mom who recently had surgery. Like the rest of you, I'm beat. Been dealing with a lot of family issues this week and they aren't even my family! :lol:
Enjoy the rest of your day and have a super weekend!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:40 pm My last doggy guest left today. Tomorrow am I have to take some friends to the airport and then spend the night with their mom who recently had surgery. Like the rest of you, I'm beat. Been dealing with a lot of family issues this week and they aren't even my family! :lol:
Enjoy the rest of your day and have a super weekend!
You are a wonderful person to help so many! You will get blessings in return I'm sure.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”