Tuesday - 2/23/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 2/23/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Getting ready to head out to work in just a few minutes. . .just doing some last minute odds and end things before leaving. G has a med check and a yearly CPX today and I won't be going, but the Release of Information for me has expired so I need to make sure he redoes it or I won't be able to continue to help him with his meds, and appts. . . plus I'm going straight to the title place with Shawn after work as the car transaction is supposed to take place today. . . just little things that consume my brain, and won't let it shut off sometimes . . .

The goal is some site work tonight, and maybe a bit of scrapping. I've got a layout that I'm struggling with. . .I've put it to the side twice now, but really need to finish it . . .fingers crossed.

Happy Scrapping ladies.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Tuesday - 2/23/2021

Post by Patti »

Morning! A beautiful day here in the 60s. I'm headed to Winston to meet a friend for lunch. It's been several months since we have chatted so it may be a long lunch. Plan to hit TM while I'm there. I have found nothing the last few times mainly because of their new bundling system. I just want to pick up small embellishments that fit in an envelope to send as prizes but those days may be over. :cry:
Enjoy this wonderful day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Morning everyone!! Just chillin and scrappin today. Catching up on some of the challenges I've fallen behind on. Got 3 done this morning. Woo! Hoo!

The sun is shining brightly and it's supposed to get up to 51 today. YAY!

Have a great day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Good morning. Nothing much planned for me today, except a trip to the fitness center to work out. Sop,entry of time to scrap and read and swim
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Patti wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:35 am Morning! A beautiful day here in the 60s. I'm headed to Winston to meet a friend for lunch. It's been several months since we have chatted so it may be a long lunch. Plan to hit TM while I'm there. I have found nothing the last few times mainly because of their new bundling system. I just want to pick up small embellishments that fit in an envelope to send as prizes but those days may be over. :cry:
Enjoy this wonderful day everyone!
I've picked up several of TM's bundles and just separate them for prizes. Of course you have to remember who you sent them to so you don't repeat the same prize. :D
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Was up early for my walk and it was a beautiful morning. A little chilly but I warmed up quickly and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Even sat out on the lanai to read the paper with a nice hot cup of lemon water. Now it's all cloudy and we're expecting rain.
No plans for today other than scrapping.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh Tammy you can do it! Bring that layout back to the front of your desk! :D
I am actually going to do some sewing today. I haven't sewed dish towel dresses in a few months. last night I got them cut out and we will see how much we can sew today. We were able to get DH his vaccine appt. He is going to be a couple weeks ahead of me in the rotation since I can't even register until next week and but then they will be a lot further into the month of March. Getting excited. DH is starting to plan a road trip to Montana. He likes landscape photography so he is thinking Custards last stand and I am thinking waterfalls! haha I'm pretty sire everyone won't be jumping at the bit to get to Montana so we will be able to stay crowd free. It will probably be late April or even May before that can happen. At least now there is an end in sight. We have beautiful blue skies and sunny today. It was 48 degrees yesterday and I didn't even wear a coat so maybe spring is around the corner.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

The sun is shining and we're suppose to see temps in the mid 60's today! I found out yesterday afternoon that my niece and her fiance` both tested positive for covid. It seems 5 people at their work place tested positive for the virus so they both went to be tested as well and they both have it. So far their symptoms seem to be minor but my niece just had a large hernia removed last week. My sister has the twins at her house and she is keeping me updated.

I have to venture out later to pick up a few things from Wallyworld and then it's back home for the day. No other plans that I know of.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”