Yay for Saturday 2.20.21

Tamara
Challenge Team

Yay for Saturday 2.20.21

Post by Tamara »

Good morning!
We are up an already out made French toast this morning. Had a friend give me some fresh grapefruit from Arizona that are as big as your cereal bowl. So juicy and delicious.
Hope everyone’s headaches have gone away and that the snow is melting wherever you are. I haven’t been to Hobby lobby in a year today’s my big day LOL we just ran to sprouts first to grab some grapes and berries and then we will head to Hobby lobby so we are there the minute they open. Excited to get some new things for my tier Tray. After that we are home the rest of the day so yes there will be some scrapbooking involved. you can actually see the wood on my counter so we have made progress this week.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Yay for Saturday 2.20.21

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!! Nothing is melting here. We have 25 degrees and down to single digits tonight. The road are clear though. I need to run out to WalMart and Kohls today. I'm getting worn out from the grandkids being here. They keep me on the go. Thankfully, they love sledding and are out there right now with DH taking a few photos for me. I just need a few moments to chill.

Have a good day and stay warm, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Just got back from bowling with my son. That's the most I will leave the house this weekend. I have everything I need....except the pictures I ordered that were supposed to be here on Thursday. Puts a really big damper on scrapping this weekend. It was a whole lot of winter / snow pics. Now I have to come up with a new plan. I have plenty to scrap, I'm just really anxious to dig into the winter stash.
Thankfully, no headache today! I actually feel pretty good. I should do something else around the house, I just haven't decided what to do yet. right now we are at 27 degrees, the sun is out and everything is melting. Just in time to get another 1-4 inches of snow starting tomorrow afternoon. I would seriously be enjoying this snow so much more if I didn't have to drive in it!

Have a great day!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon! I am playing dog roulette. I have this little 5 pound terrier who is dominating a huge huskie who is terrorizing my dog. So it's two in the yard and two in the house and then switch. I do not know how Jan does it!
Doing laundry, watching Hallmark, and scrapping while switching dogs back and forth.
Enjoy your Sat. ladies!
Wendy, glad your headache is better.
Tamara, enjoy HL!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Still no heat for us, but the snow is melting away. Still has a ways to go. Had to work some this morning after missing some work due to snow this last week. I must have definitely pulled a muscle in my neck as the right side is still killing me. I’m gonna scrap later tonight and hope everyone has a good rest of the day!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We're back home from our Disney trip. Slept in a little this morning and then stopped for breakfast on the way home so we were home by noon. We are exhausted!!! Had a great time with the grands but boy, they wear us out!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon / evening ladies . . .I came on here to check in like I thought I had posted earlier that I would do, but apparently I had never hit the submit button. . .

We were up and out the door by 8:00 am this morning. We had to go to the bank to get a cashiers check, as Shawn is buying a used car off of the Facebook Market Place, and then we went to the title place to do the transaction . . we were there early, and while we were sitting there waiting the guy called us and apologized as he couldn't find his wallet, and he needs his drivers license in order to do the transaction (title transfer, etc). So that was a complete bust as we had driven clear across town for that . . .the guy did call him about an hour ago to tell him he had found his wallet, and they'll be finalizing everything on Monday now. We then went to Vision Max to pick out a new set of frames for me, but only to get there to find out that they were closed on Saturdays for the winter. A couple of weeks ago I had rolled over on my glasses and messed the frames up pretty badly. The frames have been discontinued, but are still under warranty, it's just a matter of making the time to go pick out new ones. . .

Other than that, it's been pretty much a house work kind of day . . .lots of resting too, as my headache is still there. Luckily my boss is a registered nurse, and has been monitoring my headaches and such, and if I still have one on Monday, we're calling Human Resources to see about documenting it in relation to the COVID vaccine, as that's when the headace started. Leave it to me to be "that one person" lol. I do suffer from vertigo and migraines, but this headache isn't like a migraine. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Oh Tammy! I hope your headache goes away soon. :( Too bad things haven't gone as well for you too. Sounds like a quiet, restful weekend is now in order. {{{HUGS}}}

Tamara, I'm jealous of your HL trip! I haven't been to any store like that since June 2016 when we moved up here. When I was in Seattle with my daughter and her sons we were being tourists and didn't have time to go to HL or anything. Saw your pics on Facebook and it looks like you scored!

Wendy, glad your headache is gone!

I've been playing most of the day. I made some gooey chocolate cupcakes stuffed with a cream cheese and chocolate chips mixture. Steve said "They'd be better with a bowl of ice cream and some milk." I said "Well we could have THAT for dinner!" :) I think he wants the venison stew... We canned some last time I made it and it went really well! So I'll do that more often from now on. :)

I also finished the 2 pager I started last night and have another single page I want to do but I can't find my enamel brads and they'd be PERFECT for this LO... I'll just have to keep looking... Not too many places they could be! :)

It snowed all night and most of the day and then turned to rain. Thankfully we only got a couple of inches. That was NOT in the forecast! Oh well... Whatcha gonna do???

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”