Forgotten tools

Wendy
Sous Chef

Forgotten tools

Post by Wendy »

Have you ever struggled to figure something out for a page and then went DUH!!! I have a tool for that!!

I have been looking in stores to find some white corrugated paper. I haven't had any luck and it was driving me nuts. I have corrugated kraft paper and considered just painting it.

Then I remembered I HAVE THE CORRA-GATOR!!!! The tool you put your paper in and when you twist the handle, it corrugates the paper!! GRRR!!!!
HOW did I forget about this??

Have you ever had any "DUH" moments, realizing you have something in your stash that solves your problem?
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Forgotten tools

Post by Tamara »

Just confirmation that you are a normal scrapbooker! We all have moments like this i am sure. My favorite is to be thinking about what to do next on your page and right by you something is staring at you and it is exactly what you need. I use embellishments like that all the time within arms length and then I don't have to go searching. Love this scrapbooking world of ours!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Ioftenthink “I am are I have something in my scrap stuff to make this page great. It what and where is it? That is the question
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I had to go look what a corru-gator is. All the time I'm like I think I have something that would do this easier LOL
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Yep... I also do the opposite - know that I have a tool or something and I can't find it... Case in point. We moved my scrap room into the dining room about 2 years ago. I KNEW I had the Creative Memories curvy cutter but couldn't find it anywhere. Then about a week ago Steve wanted something that I'd buried so we just started pulling things out and I got rid of all that I didn't need/use anymore. And THAT'S where the cutter was!!! :) And of course since I found it I haven't needed it... :roll:

Then today I need to find my enamel brads. I remember taking them of of the cardboards and putting them somewhere. But I can't remember WHERE and I can't find them! There's only a few places they could be! I may have to do more digging to find them too... :roll: I really wish the extra room that we're going to make into a dedicated scrap room was finished! But it's not insulated and it has a very tiny leak so I'm not moving anything in there right now... UGH!!! ;)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”