Friday - TGIF! 2-19-21

Wendy
Sous Chef

Friday - TGIF! 2-19-21

Post by Wendy »

Good morning!!! SOOOO happy that today is Friday!! What a long miserable week!

My pics were supposed to be delivered yesterday and they didnt come in. Kinda puts a damper on my scrapping plans for this weekend.
I'm really trying to resist a trip to Tuesday Morning after work today. I"m afraid I will drive out there and be disappointed. But in the same strip mall, there is a big Joann's...so it shouldn't be a total loss...right?

Have a great day!!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Friday - TGIF! 2-19-21

Post by Deanna13 »

Morning everyone! Been busy with the 3 of the grandkids staying over plus their little dog. Their parents are staying in a hotel with their big dog I call a little horse. Today they have plans so I'm also keeping the little horse too! LOL Just been busy making puzzles and playing card games inbetween them playing on their electronics. Their estimated electric back on is now Tuesday 10pm.

Hope to scrap alittle but I really doubt it. Have a good day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon! I've been playing with dogs and scrapping but really need to get some other things done before the next dog comes. The first dog I'm watching owner had a second surgery today so not sure how long this little girl will be with us. Beautiful blue skies today and temps of 50. I'll take it!
Flowers are starting to bloom...Spring is coming ladies!
Enjoy your Friday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Wendy sorry about your pics! maybe they will come today or tomorrow!
Wow Deanna that is a long time without power. So glad they have you to come to.
They opened up vaccine spots early for those 65 and older. DH can register but I still have to wait till March 1st. The thing that irks me is my DIL parents got in Yesterday in another county and they let her get one with him because they went together and she is a year younger than me and no health issues. Her dad used to sell medical equipment before he retired so I know he pulled strings. My brother tried to get my dad vaccinated in that same county and finally have my other brother get him in two counties over. Granted they have more vaccines available now but we still have to go through the proper channels. And in our county if you want to do the spouses together than you have to wait for the younger person to come up and both do it on that round. So whatever they did, it wasn't protocol and my son keeps arguing with me. I finally sent him our counties instructions to shut him up. hahaha.
And wouldn't you know it, I woke up with a sore throat anyway. Haven't had one in years and now I get one. Terrible timing!

Yes I will be scrapping some today and staying inside.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

Day 6 - still snow, still cold. But should start melting off today. Glad we have had power and water the whole week. many others have not!
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

sherriscraps wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:13 pm Day 6 - still snow, still cold. But should start melting off today. Glad we have had power and water the whole week. many others have not!
My prayers are with all of you in TX!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Yikes to those without power or just too much snow. Etc
Working on some LOs and cards today
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sherriscraps wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:13 pm Day 6 - still snow, still cold. But should start melting off today. Glad we have had power and water the whole week. many others have not!
I just donated to a company here in Utah that is sending a semi truck load of water, baby formula and diapers to those in need. The truck is being loaded tomorrow and then heading to Austin. They have already checked to make sure the roads are clear to get it there. If we fill up one truck, we may fill two trucks and the semi co. was going to charge $5000 to pay the driver and gas and the rental. This afternoon they let us know they would donate it!! Woohoo for kind people.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good evening everyone. It was a stay at home day for me. I piddled around the house and napped on the couch with the pups.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Wendy, hope you found some scrappy items - my nearest Joann's has gotten horrible so I don't even go in to the store anymore.

My heater went out at home today. It is less than a year old; trying to get some one to look at it after all the cold weather and snow still on the ground....ugh. We are using floor heaters tonight and cracking the oven so we have heat in the kitchen so the pipes don't freeze. So no scrappy for me; my head is killing me and trying to do some extra work after missing so much this week, but I think I'm going to bed soon. Fingers crossed it gets fixed tomorrow....

Return to “Daily Chatter”