HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!

Cassy
Prep Cook

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!

Post by Cassy »

I hope that everyone has a lovely, relaxing, family oriented day. We are heading out in the boat soon to do a bit of snorkeling and then home to shower. We will head to a picnic for the fourth with family and then to the fireworks later this evening and will pick up some pizza to snack on! Enjoy this lovely day!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!

Post by tammyfolk »

Jackie wasn't able to come and Shawn and I have been in the yard working on the tree house that he tore down. Tearing it apart (which is now complete), but now we're sorting through the wood, trying to remove nails, bolts etc so we can take it to the township....

G is still in Florida with his dad fishing, and having a great time, minus the humidity and the mosquitoes. :roll:

We do have lunch planned @ the inlaws and then tonight we'll probably cook on the grill and catch up on some DVR'd tv.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Not too much planned around here...yard work, grilling, reading, being lazy. I could use several more days like this! Have a happy and safe 4th!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

We didn't have any real plans but woke up today and DH decided to drive up the canyon. He wanted to photograph summer flowers. We weren't able to get to the top too many crowds so they made you park and take a shuttle. DH wasn't about to wait so we drove back home. Once home I started to get a lot done. I painted my turtle, spruced up my fairy garden, exercised and now just hanging on the computer. DH wants to go have a light dinner so no complaints here. I still have towels to fold, underwear to put away and dished to do. I'm sure tonight we will chill in the theatre room watching blindspot or stitchers. Last night we rented Beauty and the Beast.

Happy 4th of July!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I got some scrapping done; some things around the house. I've been off work since Saturday so I got several pages done over the long weekend. Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th. We don't really celebrate (not that it's not one of my favorite holidays) - fireworks are illegal here plus they drive our dogs nuts. They just make them freak out so I can't see shooting them off here. I don't like hot & crowds so I won't go to the park and set and sweat with all the people.

Return to “Daily Chatter”