Ipad vs Kindle?

Tamara
Challenge Team

Ipad vs Kindle?

Post by Tamara »

Do you have an ipad or a kindle fire?

I have a kindle that the charging cord has given me grief for some time now. To make sure it is charging you had to twist the cords all around and then hope they stay put to keep a charge. Last week DH wanted to buy e an ipad but I said that the kindle still works for me, it is just frustrating to maneuver the cords. So last night he gave me his kindle and threw mine away. I'll be figuring it out now so my shows will have to be reinstated unless netflix recognizes me because it is the same network. We'll see. Anyway we don't have to buy and ipad so that works for me. I figure I don't really need an ipad because I have my laptop.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Ipad vs Kindle?

Post by Tracy F »

I have a very old kindle that I only read books on. I used to be able to get online with it but I recently tried and it says it doesn't support that capability anymore. I've probably had it for about 8 years now and it still works great for my books. I fully expect it to quit working at any time now and I'll probably buy another one.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

I have an old iPad and a Kindle that won't charge...I use the Kindle App on my iPhone ALOT! I love the audio books. I listen to audio books and walk on my treadmill daily. But I must admit, I love an actual book. Something about the smell of a freshly printed book...HEAVEN!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I have both; I’m actually on my iPad now.

Kindle Fire - better for reading; light weight; holds an extremely long charge, etc.

iPad - better capability for streaming, color and sound. I use mine more like a small computer - surfing the web, spreadsheets, etc.

Really depends on what you want one for
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I love my iPad!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

We have both at your house...DH is such a junkie! I love my kindle---an older model. It makes traveling so easy because my backpack is so much lighter without 3-4 books in it. Like Stephanie, there is something about the smell of a book. Kind of like paper scrapping vs. digital.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I have an Ipad that I love!

Return to “Daily Chatter”