Wednesday 2-10-21

Wendy
Sous Chef

Wednesday 2-10-21

Post by Wendy »

Good morning!

I ended up with another sinus headache that knocked me down for a day and a half. I don't know if it's the weather or not, but this is so irritating.
I'm feeling much better today. Now it's just catching up on everything.

Have a great day!
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday 2-10-21

Post by Patti »

sorry, you are dealing with the headaches, Wendy!
I'm off to Bible study this am and then home to work on some scrapping. Have to decide what I'm doing for dinner. We have meetings tonight at 5:30 and 8:30 and sometime between them, I have to feed my guests. I'm thinking of a pizza bar...make your own and salad.
Have a great day, all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning Wendy and Patti, and everyone else that posts after this . . .

I too was out yesterday with a headache that started Monday night, and turned into a bout of vertigo yesterday morning. I couldn't even stand up long enough in the shower to even take one. I dried off the best I could, took some medicine and went straight to bed. I wound up getting up late yesterday afternoon, and then was up most of the night unable to sleep. Today I have a lingering headache, but quite able to function, so I'm getting ready to head to work. Late night for me, so I'll be home a little after seven tonight.

I did start a layout this weekend that I'm hoping to work on, but not sure how that's going to fit into my plans until I know how I feel tonight. . .

Have a good one ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in a bit today because I was so worn out after yesterday. Yesterday's walk was much longer than usual and then I went to a new kickboxing class last night. I think I really overdid it, my body aches all over! So today, as much as I'd rather stay home, we are heading to BJ's to pick up some discounted Disney gift cards to use next week at Disney. When we get home I plan on just resting this afternoon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Sounds like everyone needs to take it easy. Sorry about the headaches girls. They are not fun.
Patti enjoy your pizza bar. Great idea!
My virtual retreat box for this weekend came yesterday so I will be working on projects all day today. Trying to get a jump on it since DH is having surgery, I might not have as much scrap time. I'm sure he will be fine, just hanging with him for the weekend.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I enjoyed swimming in the pool after lunch then had ice ream. Good thing I went to the gym this am. Will read and scrap then have Chicago Wednesday tv tonight
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Hope you ladies with the headaches are feeling much better today!
Patti, a pizza bar sounds fun!
Tracy, take it easy GF! :)

It's cold here! It's warmed up to a balmy 21F because the sun is shining. But the wind chill is 8F so it's very cold! Supposed to go down to 15 tonight. Got a few more days of this frigid weather...

Steve had to go down under the house to see what was going on down there. Turned out when he turned the water pump off he also turned off ALL of the electrical tape and heaters down there too. We have the hatch open and a heating pad on the pump and are praying it will work once it's warmed up. Meanwhile it's a good thing we know where to get good water! We get all our drinking water at a mountain stream about 5 miles from here and so it's hand washing dishes after heating water up until we get things thawed out again. Both heaters are running at full blast as hard as they can... Occasionally they stop for a minute or two when the sun warms things up enough. :) Sure is pretty with the snow and the bright sun!

I finished the Monochromatic LO this morning so I'm finally doing a bit more scrapping. I keep looking for things and finding things I forgot I had. I sure will be happy when we get the crew quarters cleaned out so Steve can fix it up for my scrappy area! We'll finally be able to have the dining room used as a dining room!!! :)

Hope everyone's doing well! Stay warm ladies!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

My goodness, you ladies are falling apart on me. :lol: Hope those with headaches, feel better soon.
Tammy, rest tonight.
Patti, pizza bar sounds delicious!
Phillis, pool and ice cream reminds me of summer.
Ginni, snow sure is pretty but not sure I would like the frozen pipes and balmy weather to go with it.

Today is Kyle's 31st birthday! Brandy baked him a homemade red velvet cake with a cream cheese icing and we grilled steaks for dinner. It's been a super nice day and I'm getting ready to settle down with the dogs.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Have you guys seen the object advertised on Facebook that is a headache stopper? You put this clamp between your thumb and pointer finger. Evidently it's a pressure point that will stop a headache. I sent the link to my friend who has regular migraines today. Hope you all feel better. Headaches are the WORST!

Return to “Daily Chatter”