Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2020

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2020

Post by Tracy F »

What's everyone up to today?

I've been for my walk and had to detour as part of one of our roads is closed for repairs. My detour took me much farther than my usual walk. I hit my 10,000 steps before I got home...I usually average 8000. I know I'll be sore tomorrow. Oh well, I'll just walk it off. Leaving soon to get my hair cut and colored and then onto some retail therapy but not for scrappy stuff. Only because there aren't any scrappy stores in our town. :D
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Working on some dog laundry at the moment and then it's back in my craft room. I still have more organizing and rearranging to do, but hey, I'm getting there. I found a cork board that I'm in the process of spray painting now. As soon as the first coat dries I will add the second. No other plans that I know of. I'm sure I will be playing door tag with the dogs most of the day. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's more of the same today! Still trying to clean up little places everywhere. So much more to do. I have a dr appt this afternoon. I'll be passing a darling boutique and I'm dying to stop. It has Heidi Swapp as well as some other cute vendors. Wishing it was in my day plans. But I know I can't stop. :cry:
DH went for his covid test (prior to surgery) this morning and survived. They just did the throat swab one.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

We went to see the manatees this morning. We only saw 1. Then lunch and swimming
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon! We have 2 guests staying with us for a couple of weeks so I have been playing bed & breakfast. Spent most of the day grocery shopping, cooking, and cleaning. Have about 45 minutes before I need to get back to it so I'm hoping to get a page scrapped.
Enjoy the rest of your day, ladies!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

We ended up with a snow day today! (I do believe teachers like snow days more than students). Been spending the day watching my dog play in the snow today. HE LOVED IT! (See pic below). I had 2 doctors appointments, and thankfully the roads were manageable when I had to leave. My soul needed a good snow! So glad that we finally got one!
Last edited by sthom97093 on Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hello everyone!! It's snowy outside and we've just been having a lazy day here. DH and I have been working on a puzzle now and then all day. I've also been scrapping and I'm caught up on all the challenges here! YIPPEE! :D

Have a great evening, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

sthom97093 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:36 pm We ended up with a snow day today! (I do believe teachers like snow days more than students). Been spending the day watching my dog play in the snow today. HE LOVED IT! (See pic below). I had 2 doctors appointments, and thankfully the roads were manageable when I had to leave. My soul needed a good snow! So glad that we finally got one!
Awww so cute!!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I had two doctor’s app’t - I graduated from my boot to a shoe. The doc said I get the award for longest lasting steri strips :lol: Now I got to find a tennis shoe my foot fits in. I did walk a bit around the house without any shoes on. Then I had my yearly girl app’t with my doc - easy peasy - then came home early. I worked some on my cross stitch; I didn’t feel like moving around too much. I did something to my lower back this morning and it has killed me all day. Starting to finally feel a little better
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

We got dumped on yesterday with about 14 inches of snow!!!! It was NOT in the forecast at ALL! So we weren't ready for snow. Thankfully it was very light and fluffy so Steve was able to get out 3 times and clear the driveway. But now it's frigid outside and our pipes froze up this evening. GRRRRR!!! I kept telling him it would be really cold but I fell asleep in the afternoon and that's when they froze. So far no burst pipes so that's good. Don't know if he'll be able to get down and figure out where it's frozen with his injury but we're doing everything we can to get things taken care of.

And then as we were just starting our day this morning the geese were making horrible noises and we could tell that one was really in pain. There was an EAGLE that tried to take one of our geese!!!!! Poor things are so traumatized right now! They're huddling under the little bridge over the creek to their enclosure. Thankfully the goose wasn't badly hurt but it's got a coffee cup sized injury on its neck... Steve went out to give them some food and that goose was eating well so we're praying it is okay. Hopefully we can catch it tomorrow and get some neosporin on it. Seems that the ravens have found the eggs the one goose has been laying. They got into one the other day. So the ravens were trying to get to the eggs, the crows were following the ravens and the eagle must have come to investigate what was happening. The pond is frozen so it was easy for it to swoop down and grab the goose. :( Steve ran out in his t-shirt and sweat pants with a gun thinking we'd probably have to kill the goose. But it was okay so he just let off a round to chase them all off. Now we have to keep a closer watch on them! This is the second year we've had the geese and last year we even had little Peep hatched and NEVER have ANY birds bothered them until now. Just crazy!!! At least the ermine hasn't been back!

Anyway, it's been quite busy here and I haven't had much time for scrapping. I started a layout but having trouble fitting the journaling on it. So need to figure that out so I can finish it. :)

Have a great Wednesday!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”