Monday - 2/8/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 2/8/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Happy Monday to you. . . what's on everyones agenda today? Anyone scrapping, traveling, doing anything out of the ordinary to break up the same ole day in and day out stuff?? Am I the only one that feels like each day is turning into the previous day?? I miss doing stuff. Seriously.

Any whoo, just wanted to say good morning before I head out the door. . . gotta actually go warm up my car first as the temp is about 3 degrees at the moment. . .

Have a great one ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - 2/8/2021

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Tammy and everyone!! Brrr....that's cold! We have 15 this morning, but it's bright and sunny and supposed to get up to 40 today. I would love to say we're traveling! I miss traveling and cruising to warmer climates! We were actually on our last cruise this time last year on the Norwegian Epic.

DH has his followup appointment with his thyroid surgeon this morning. He's been doing well so hope there are no surprises with that. We also have to go to the DMV to get 3 vehicle stickers.

Just planning on scrapping the rest of the day. Did a bunch of scrapping yesterday, but didn't end up finishing anything. LOL

Have a good day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! I have errands to run and an appointment for a haircut. I would say my life has remained pretty normal with modifications. We still have friends that we see and invite quests into our home. The thing I'm sick of is the mask...I break out in rashes from it. I also am not getting the why if you have the vaccine you still have to wear a mask and social distance for at least another year....? Not happening in my world! :lol:
Have a wonderful Monday, ladies! Stay warm!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

It was -8 this morning when I went out to warm up my car! I'm so not liking this deep freeze. Work today and then scrapping tonight. Nothing else to do other than laundry - which I ignored all weekend.
It's snowing now and it's supposed to accumulate another 2-3 inches on top of the ice we already have.

I also wish there was something to do other than work all day and head home.

Have a great day!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Stay safe all of you in the snow, ice and bitter cold.

Was able to walk this morning as it was in the 50's (sorry guys). Felt good to get outside again. I have a zoom meeting at noon and need to clean the bathrooms. Once that's done I'll be scrapping.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Hello. Nothing on the agenda today. So that means there will be time to scrap :D
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh not a fan of the bitter cold. We are 46 degrees so far this morning and bright blue skies.
Patti the reason we still have to mask after the vaccine is because of the new strain that has reached the US from the UK. Better safe than sorry and they have proven that wearing the mask is working. My doctor actually wants me to double mask. I am willing to do that so I can finally go out and about with no worries and feel comfortable. I am glad that I don't have to mask up for hours, just quick trips into a store. The N95 masks that we got on Amazon are so much better. The are kind of cone shape and stay away from your face better.

Trying to do some serious clean up in the scrap room. at least the goal is to get the counter cleaned off. I finished all my DT March challenges over the weekend so I am caught up for the moment. I'll be working on todays sketch at some point. Pics have been picked. That's a good start.
Hope your Monday is fabulous!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good evening everyone! IT'S FINALLY SNOWING A GOOD SNOW IN SOUTHWEST OHIO! This is a big deal, because snow either goes above or below us. Never through. And tonight it's going through!!!!! I'm hoping to get some pics of my big oaf German Shepherd playing tomorrow. :) SO EXCITED! Just not very excited to drive on this tomorrow AM when I have doctor's appointments...Hoping the roads are manageable by then. Have a good night everyone!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Spent the day organizing and rearranging my craft room. I'm making good progress but will need another cart and a small work table or sewing cabinet.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sthom97093 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:32 pm Good evening everyone! IT'S FINALLY SNOWING A GOOD SNOW IN SOUTHWEST OHIO! This is a big deal, because snow either goes above or below us. Never through. And tonight it's going through!!!!! I'm hoping to get some pics of my big oaf German Shepherd playing tomorrow. :) SO EXCITED! Just not very excited to drive on this tomorrow AM when I have doctor's appointments...Hoping the roads are manageable by then. Have a good night everyone!
We're expecting 2-4 more inches to be added to what we've already accumulated the past week or so . . .and I too dread the driving. The snow is supposed to start about 1 am, and we're currently sitting at 16 degrees. . . at least it isn't like 3 degrees this morning. That was cold! I even wore my heavy coat this morning. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”