Monday - 2/8/2021

sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Monday - 2/8/2021

Post by sdwhru »

I can’t even imagine 3 degrees. Ours was 37 and kept dropping throughout the day. I had to get out and go to the dentist, but then back to work until we noticed it was icing and sticking to the cars so I left early to get on home. Another co-worker that lives couple of towns over she was leaving, too. No scrapping tonight, maybe some tomorrow. DH ended up not going out of town so he is here picking on me :lol:
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - 2/8/2021

Post by sthom97093 »

tammyfolk wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:39 pm
sthom97093 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:32 pm Good evening everyone! IT'S FINALLY SNOWING A GOOD SNOW IN SOUTHWEST OHIO! This is a big deal, because snow either goes above or below us. Never through. And tonight it's going through!!!!! I'm hoping to get some pics of my big oaf German Shepherd playing tomorrow. :) SO EXCITED! Just not very excited to drive on this tomorrow AM when I have doctor's appointments...Hoping the roads are manageable by then. Have a good night everyone!
We're expecting 2-4 more inches to be added to what we've already accumulated the past week or so . . .and I too dread the driving. The snow is supposed to start about 1 am, and we're currently sitting at 16 degrees. . . at least it isn't like 3 degrees this morning. That was cold! I even wore my heavy coat this morning. . .
Tammy, I ended up with a snow day today! I hope you made it to work ok. I had 2 doc appointments this AM; once I got out of my neighborhood, the roads were ok. But still makes me nervous to drive on snow. I will NOT drive on ice!

Return to “Daily Chatter”