Saturday 2/6/2021

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 2/6/2021

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. What's on your plate today?

Right now, I'm fighting the cat for the laptop. He should be in the bedroom sleeping the day away by now, but noooo. Only plans today are to work in my craft room a little more. My desk has been a catch all for awhile now, so that will be my priority today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday 2/6/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning Jan. My plans are housework . . .and then spending the afternoon - evening in my scraproom. Laundry has been going for awhile now, and Shawn and I are getting ready to head out for a few minor errands. I'll sit in the car and keep him company . . .honestly, my plan for the weekend is to do as little as possible. I completely exhausted. My second shot was last Friday, but I've been really tired ever since. No other issues at this point.

I did have my work review yesterday - a whole 21 cent increase. But no complaints, and lots of compliments on my work performance, but UPMC is a more of an "across the board" type entity, (I know you're not suppose to discuss pay, but we all do). . .one coworker received a 37 cent increase and another got what I got . . .and the end result is we now all make the same exact hourly amount.

Anyone scrapping today?? Whatcha working on?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

gotta love cats!!

My grandkids are coming over today so that will pretty much be it for me!
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I'm working on some thank you cards for funeral home employees. Our church is taking Chickfila to them on Tuesday as a thank you for being some of the forgotten front line workers during the pandemic. Need to go buy envelopes or make a whole bunch. DH is working on the floor and I do have laundry to do.
Hope you feel better, Tammy!
Happy Saturday all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Been to 5k training and we had to walk/run outside today. It was in the 50's and it actually felt good since the hall we exercise in was stinkin hot today. No plans for today so I'll definitely be scrapping. I've got a lot of dt projects due for March and since I'll be gone for a week this month I need to get to work on them.
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Thankfully, I was able to get up and take my son bowling this morning. After getting the first shot on Thursday, my energy was non-existent yesterday. I came home with the chills really bad and hit the couch with my weight blanket. Then the headache kicked in. So glad I'm passed that. Not looking forward to the second shot in 3 weeks.
I'll be catching up on cleaning and laundry this weekend. Other than that, nothing but scrapping. I have to order more pics this weekend too.

Have a great day!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I slept without my boot on last night which was good, but my hip is killing me. I think because of the way I was laying trying to keep my foot protected. Now trying to care of a few small things around the house before I go scrap this afternoon. I need to try to dig out some photos that will work for the challenges. Have any of ya’ll tried the squid ink? I did last weekend when I was playing around and I love how great it stamps
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Becca I have no idea what squid ink is, googling it now.
Wendy you are lucky to get the vaccine so soon. In our state if you have had covid you have to wait six months which puts you at the end of everyone else getting it. March 1 cannot come fast enough for me. At least I can look forward to April when I may get to start my massages again.
Ran to the dollar store this AM while it was less crowded. Bought a few things we were needing and some cute things for my tiered tray. Valentine mugs were gone and no conversation hearts.
The rest of the day is free. We are grilling Salmon tonight and DH is getting everything house wise done since he is having surgery on Thursday.
Trying to get ahead of the game. I have March DT things to keep me busy today as well.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

We did some grocery shopping this am before all the crowds. We also went to the fitness center. After lunch I went swimming and into the hot tub. I’m doing some laundry today and will scrap while I listen to my audiobook.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

We both felt like we needed to get out of the house today and I had a package at the post office so we drove into town just for that. :) We did stop for gas and they have a soft serve ice cream machine so I got some mixed chocolate and vanilla ice cream to eat on the way home. :) It was a beautiful drive because there was snow on almost all the mountains and the sun was shining here and there with a bit of blue sky showing every so often. :) Now we're home and I want to scrap. Just need to figure out what pictures I have that will go with challenges. 8-)

Have a great day and hope those of you who are not feeling good or are hurting feel better really soon!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”