Good Morning - Monday 07/03/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Monday 07/03/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

So what's everyone up to today??

I just got off the phone with Garrett. They're up bright and early....they plan on going to the canals in Florida today gaar fishing. So I wanted to tell him good morning before he started his day, and to remind him to use the sunscreen. He said the heat and humidity were brutal when they arrived yesterday.

Work for me today, and then hopefully home to finish a layout I started yesterday. Yep, you read that right, I was actually scrapping!! Pictures are stuck to the page! woo hoo!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Re: Good Morning - Monday 07/03/2017

Post by Wanda »

tammyfolk wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:49 am So what's everyone up to today??

I just got off the phone with Garrett. They're up bright and early....they plan on going to the canals in Florida today gaar fishing. So I wanted to tell him good morning before he started his day, and to remind him to use the sunscreen. He said the heat and humidity were brutal when they arrived yesterday.

Work for me today, and then hopefully home to finish a layout I started yesterday. Yep, you read that right, I was actually scrapping!! Pictures are stuck to the page! woo hoo!
I'm excited that you are scrapping a page! Yay!
We had a nice BBQ get together yesterday and Sarah is here. Mary Beth ended up going on a little road trip with friends, so I don't have both daughters. Oh well. Will hopefully spend the day with Sarah. I also need to work on my challenge and layout!
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

Tammy - yay for scrappy time!

Not much going on around here this week. Hubby is on vacation, but it looks like it will be a "working" vacation for us. We need to work up the big oak trees that were uprooted from a storm on Friday, and we are going to be building a deck around our pool. I'm sure there will be some play time in there as well! I'm hoping to spend some time in my scrap room today!
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Post by disneydarling07 »

I have an early hair appointment today. Then it's laundry, more yard work and more scrapping.
Wendy***
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

Morning everyone!

Tammy - the most miserable heat that I have ever experienced was a Florida summer - Universal in August!!! Thank heavens for our passes to the waterpark too! We went to Universal during the day and then Wet n Wild in the evening!

Today I hope to finish a layout or two ( I am getting close to being finished by scrapping two pages a day,) working on a custom order, and then maybe working on a set of HP cards or pineapple themed ones for my store. It is PL emptied out!

Return to “Daily Chatter”