February 2 Tuesday!

Deanna13
Challenge Team

February 2 Tuesday!

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!! We got alot of snow overnight. Looks beautiful out there and I need to go take some photos. Been catching up on vacuuming and laundry this morning. We have to work on getting Zoom up today as oldest granddaughter Makaylee has a speech to give tomorrow for one of her college classes and she needs an audience.

No special plans and I'm just hoping to scrap.
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: February 2 Tuesday!

Post by Jan Mosier »

Vacuuming and laundry this morning. All dogs are fed and have settled back down. No major plans today. I "may" (haven't decided yet) ride down to Hartsville to pick up my large Christmas tree I loaned my niece. If I wait for her to return it, I may not get it back. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Super windy here. I'll vacuum up some more dog hair...a daily chore and then I'm pretty free for the rest of the day. Have a great day, ladies!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Migraine took over my whole day yesterday. I did get out early to build a snowman and have fun for a bit. After lunch is when it started to set in.
I went to bed early on Sunday night to sleep it off and it didn't work. I ended up staying home from work yesterday and spent the whole day sleeping, sipping ginger ale and trying to eat toast. It's still lingering a bit today, but laying around stresses me out more and doesn't make me feel better.
Hoping to just go home after work and go back to bed.

Have a great day
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Hope your feeling better Wendy! Take Care!

Slept in today due to the cold. Got up around 8am and it was 41 with a wind chill of 31! This is not what we moved to Florida for!! I guess I should be thankful that we don't get snow like all of you up north do. Need to go grocery shopping today and we'll drop off our taxes also.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Yes Tracy that is funny! a family from here just flew in to enjoy your sunny weather and is surprised it is not warmer!

I started cleaning out the toy closet and so far so good. I am eliminating all the not used ones and condensing it down to two shelves. I've been waiting for Heartland season twelve to come to netflix for almost three years. Guess what I am binge watching today? :mrgreen: seasons 12 and 13
I'll scrap a bit and I'm trying a new recipe Tamalie pie in the crock pot.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Yes,it certainly cool here. Yet, much warmer than at home
I’m spending time scrapping this afternoon
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Happy Groundhog's Day! Although we have all been living in a perpetual Groundhog's Day since March 2020....I always liked this day because I'm not a winter fan (love a pretty snowfall, don't like driving in it). Since we've had no real snow, kinda glad the groundhog saw his shadow today. Maybe where I live that used to get snow all the time will finally get some! Hope you all have had a good, productive day!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Warm weather for us again today and tomorrow is supposed to be in the 60's. Had a class today on credits that were extended and some of the other things going on so I feel like I didn't get much done today besides that at work. Trying to decide on some pantry storage so have been working on that.

Return to “Daily Chatter”