February 1st Monday!

Deanna13
Challenge Team

February 1st Monday!

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone! I'm always excited for a new month to start! New challenges and new things to come!

We had snow over the weekend and then it rained yesterday and everything was slushy and now it's snowing again!

DH is going to get another shot in his hand/thumb this morning. In the past year the first one did well, the second one not so much, so we'll see how it goes today. He is probably looking at surgery sometime.

I'm just planning on getting my challenges for the month in order and hopefully scrap.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: February 1st Monday!

Post by Jan Mosier »

We have rain.....lots of rain. Just once, I wish it would snow. No plans today that I know of yet. We're expecting more rain again today so I guess it's a good day to stay inside and piddle around the house.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

We had snow and rain and now just dreary. I have some cleaning to do and then some scrap time. Happy Feb.1!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning! We had heavy rain overnight and today it's extremely windy and the temperature is dropping already. Supposed to get down into the 30's tonight. Went for my windy walk this morning and plan on staying in the rest of the day. I have a Zoom meeting at noon and then I'm free to scrap.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! I slept in a little. till 7:30 it felt good. I have a virtual dr appt this morning. It is my 4 month pulmonology one so not sure if there will be any surprises or if I am just maintaining. It is a new year so I'm sure they will want to run tests so I can meet my deductible! :lol: :lol: :lol: I am doing some laundry today. I'm thinking of cleaning out the grandkid toy closet. Seriously we need to slim it down since they don't come often and I could use the space for something else. I will probably get to todays challenge at some point. We're having stuffed zuchinni for dinner so I already have the meat thawing out. Happy start to a new week!!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

We have snow . . .lots of snow. I left a half hour early this morning to get to work as the streets hadn't been plowed yet. We've probably got about a foot of snow right now, and it's supposed to continue until tomorrow am. We got sent home at two, so I'm now home safe, and in comfy clothes. . .hoping to eat a nice warm lunch and hang out in my scrap room all day.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

That’s happening w here I live. Since I am in Florida my kids will be dealing with the snow. Lots of wind today. Hubby and I went to the Edison Ford museum. I love that place. I’ve been reading since we got back to the house. Plan to scra later
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Just gonna say...I'm totally envying you all that got a foot of snow. We got about 2 inches on Sat night, rained all day Sunday, and then turned to muddy slush...My soul needs a good snow fall right now. Or maybe it's just that I want to take pics of my crazy German Shepherd playing in the snow...sigh....
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Hot enough here today we turned on the AC in the office and ya’ll have snow?? I want some - as long as I can stay home and not have to actually get out in it ;). Got so hot in the office my foot started swelling - ugh. I did manage to get my croc while ago so I could set at the table and eat. Need to do a few first of the month things and then I think I may have to head bed earlier - neither DH nor I slept well last night and 5:30 comes early...
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Snow and rain... Cold temps... We have none of them! It was 41 today! And we were supposed to have a big snowstorm but the wind shifted and we got some flurries instead. First of February and it's so warm that everything is blooming! Hope you all stay safe in the crazy weather!

I've had a couple of rough days health wise but these were so much better than before I started the asthma shots that I'm actually seeing improvements! Steve is still having issues with his legs but he's getting stronger too. Just very slow improvements... Gets frustrating but we're still trying. At least we've had some sunshine for several days in a row!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”