January 31 - sunday!

Deanna13
Challenge Team

January 31 - sunday!

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone! Any special plans today?

DH and I both didn't sleep well last night. I woke up at 2 and moved to another bed and read awhile and then fell back to sleep. DH got up about 4 for a few hours and is trying to sleep alittle more now. By-the-way, he got the Moderna vaccine yesterday.

It snowed overnight and we got several inches, but now it's raining and everything is melting. Going to be a slushy mess as we travel up to DS's which is an hour away. Grandson Evan's 7th birthday was on Thursday and we are going to celebrate today.

Just planning on finishing up a few end-of-the-month scrappy things today. It's hard to believe we're so quickly at the end of another month!!
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: January 31 - sunday!

Post by phillisw »

WhereasJa Haryana bone. No plans for me. I will enjoy the wam weather, do church online, read, and scrap
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

WE HAVE SNOW!!! LOTS OF FUN SNOW!! Now I just need the kids to wake up so we can go play!!
The only downside is that my daughter has to drive back to school today, so I'm really nervous about that.
Not sure what's for dinner yet. And I've been scrapping all morning while I watch the snow fall. After we build our snowman and play for a while, I'll get to do more scrapping.

Have a great day!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning. Watching online church because of falling slush. Nothing really planned for the day. It will be a lazy day. Happy Sunday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Sounds like everyone is having fun in the snow! We were able to get out for a few hours yesterday because once again our snowstorm missed us! I love the snow but was happy to go on an adventure. We went in search of the eagles but of course didn't see any. We still had a great time and hung around an extra hour to get sunset pics. Online church this morning and scrapping of course in between. We are grilling Salmon tonight since we didn't get home in time last night to cook it. We stopped at Wendys so Chicken nuggets was it. lol I have scrap projects to put away and tidy up a bit!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Afternoon! Been busy this morning after my kickboxing class. Did a couple loads of laundry and then was tidying up a pile of stuff sitting on the counter and ended up cleaning out the junk drawer and trying to organize it. Took a lot longer than I thought it would. Not sure what else I'll get into today. Might just finish up watching The Mill series on Prime since I only have 2 more episodes to watch.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just church for me and I walked up and down the steps by myself (in my boot) and did take about 5 steps without the boot on. Other than that I haven't done too much; I did try to work a little bit but I didn't get it finished. I will do that in a bit.

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed when I went to my scrappy room cuz I have so much stuff to put up or move around. I did make a dent in it last night. but yeesh.....

Return to “Daily Chatter”