Valentine's Day

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Valentine's Day

Post by Tracy F »

Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day?

Not really. DH and I exchange cards and usually go out to eat but not on the 14th. And he usually gets me some candy from Norman Love.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Valentine's Day

Post by Deanna13 »

We don't really have plans for Valentine's Day as DH's birthday is the 17th and youngest grandson's is the 16th.
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Can't say we have any plans either; we don't usually do much of anything on Valentine's day
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I used to do a dinner for the kids and grandkids the Sunday before. This year will be a drive by delivery. I need to figure out what to get the grandkids and the boys. I bought the girls these Valentine soaps made by The owner of the planner Society's Autistic son. They are amazing. They are floating hearts, and a pink cream heart all different flavors and packaged real nice. They just came this week. So I have the girls (and me done)
Also have you seen the metal tiers that people decorate for every holiday. I wanted one of those so I sent DH a link on Amazon for one that I found that I liked better than one I would of got from a local. He was in the middle of ordering himself some supplies so he added it for me. Then discretely told me that I already have too many decorations and we don't have a place to store them. Silly boy you switch it up every holiday so it doesn't need a place to store. It is always out! :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I will tell him that is my Valentines. Now I have to worry about him. We usually just do cards but once in a while we throw in a gift.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Actually yes! It's also my birthday so my husband and my BFF planned a birthday party for me! Valentine's Day is on a Sunday this year so we're having the birthday party in the afternoon and then we're going to go to the special dinner at our favorite place for the Valentine's Day celebration. I haven't ever been able to celebrate two different ways on my actual birthday before! :) And when we sent the e-vites Steve told them no hearts or Valentine's theme things for the birthday party but chocolate is always allowed. :) He ordered my cake which will be all chocolate and it will say "Happy 2nd 33rd birthday Ginni!' What a great guy I have!!! :)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:33 pm I used to do a dinner for the kids and grandkids the Sunday before. This year will be a drive by delivery. I need to figure out what to get the grandkids and the boys. I bought the girls these Valentine soaps made by The owner of the planner Society's Autistic son. They are amazing. They are floating hearts, and a pink cream heart all different flavors and packaged real nice. They just came this week. So I have the girls (and me done)
Also have you seen the metal tiers that people decorate for every holiday. I wanted one of those so I sent DH a link on Amazon for one that I found that I liked better than one I would of got from a local. He was in the middle of ordering himself some supplies so he added it for me. Then discretely told me that I already have too many decorations and we don't have a place to store them. Silly boy you switch it up every holiday so it doesn't need a place to store. It is always out! :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I will tell him that is my Valentines. Now I have to worry about him. We usually just do cards but once in a while we throw in a gift.
I picked up a 3 tier wood one at GW sometime back that I decorate for the different holidays. This year I waited too late to pick up my Valentines decorations so I'm trying to improvise. I'm in search for a little nicer tier tray but haven't found one yet. I would love to see a pic of yours.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan Mosier wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:26 am
Tamara wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:33 pm I used to do a dinner for the kids and grandkids the Sunday before. This year will be a drive by delivery. I need to figure out what to get the grandkids and the boys. I bought the girls these Valentine soaps made by The owner of the planner Society's Autistic son. They are amazing. They are floating hearts, and a pink cream heart all different flavors and packaged real nice. They just came this week. So I have the girls (and me done)
I picked up a 3 tier wood one at GW sometime back that I decorate for the different holidays. This year I waited too late to pick up my Valentines decorations so I'm trying to improvise. I'm in search for a little nicer tier tray but haven't found one yet. I would love to see a pic of yours.
This is the one I have coming : https://www.amazon.com/youngs-Silver-Tr ... 3&sr=8-302

I was going to get a wooden one that was only two tier for $20 I was surprised when I checked amazon how pricey they were so I was glad when I found this one!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”