January 30 Saturday!

Deanna13
Challenge Team

January 30 Saturday!

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!! It's a cold morning with 20 degrees here. We've had our fireplace on for the past couple days. We only run it's when it's really cold. DH just got his covid vaccine this morning. He got the Moderna one although we had heard it would be Pfizer. He said no problems so far.

I've just been doing laundry and dishes. Just planning on having a leisurely scrappy day.

Have a good one, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: January 30 Saturday!

Post by Tamara »

Another Retreat day! Yesterday I won the new simple stories card kit the hello cards. The line matches the book we did yesterday. We are making a valentine book this morning. I will have to share. I have it all done except the cover because I didn't want to mess it up. I have just been working on card kits I have that were not put together. It was a good plan. It feels good to get them done! I saw a link this week on the news that Utah has a bunch of Eagles migrating this time of year. One of the places is only 45 minutes from our house. It was supposed to have snowed today but since it didn't we are going to go to the spot after the retreat ends this afternoon. WE may even get some great sunset pics over the water with the brush in the foreground. With our luck we won; see any eagles but cross your fingers. DH just got a new camera this week so he is ready to try some new things. I love that I get to go to the places with him. He is more of a landscape photographer so it takes us to some great places with my encouragement.
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! I'm heading to the grocery store. We are supposed to have snow so that means everyone will be at the grocery store. :lol: DH is laying the wood floor in the front entry so I'm trying to stay out of his way. Guess I'll have to spend the day in my scrap room.
Enjoy your Saturday everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a quiet cold morning here. Temps dipped down to the mid 20's again last night. Sun is out now and it should warm up soon. No plans today. I am currently doing laundry and dishes from breakfast this morning and I may scrap later.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Just got back from the madhouse - I mean, the grocery store. We stood in line for the checkout for almost an hour. But I think I remembered everything. Slow day today. I just put some chicken in the crock pot to serve over egg noodles later. So that means most of my day will be scrapping while I wait for the snow to come.

Have a great day!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies - been on here a few times already this morning, just forgot to post. My bad!

Laundry and housework are in progress, as well as scrapping. I started a layout earlier this morning but I'm taking a break to swap out some laundry, and eat a late lunch. Then I plan on hanging out in my scrap room for the remainder of the day. Shawn and I do plan on running out later to finally get the candy for the babies care packages. The plan is for them to go out on Monday. Tracy - he'll mail your Bingo prize then. Sorry for the delay on that. .

I did get my second shot yesterday. I'm doing great today - other than my arm feeling a bit sore (only at the injection site) and my whole arm feeling quite heavy, I haven't got any other side effects (knock on wood) at this point. Garrett goes and gets his third rapid covid test today. Then he can begin on campus classes on Monday . . .he's soooo ready for that. Luckily when classes started this week virtually, it gave him a day or so to get back into the routine of things. . .we're expecting quite a bit of snow tomorrow night into Monday, and now I'm stressing over him having to drive in it . . .I swear if it isn't one thing to worry about it's another . . .

Who else is scrapping today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It was another cold morning here. Went to my 5k training and thankfully she didn't make us go outside. Still can't decide if I want to actually do the 5k but I've got another month to decide so we'll see.
No other plans for today besides trying to come up with something for dinner....I get so tired of that!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Hello. I FaceTimed with my daughter earlier. She said the men are finishing up the bathroom remodel today. Fingers crossed. It has been 3 weeks. The tiler seemed to be very slow. It is only a small bathroom with a small shower to tile :shock: I’ve been reading today. I have not made it to my scrap table yet today.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

DH made waffles and I helped with clean up and cleaned part of the kitchen island. He had a memorial service to go to so the dog and I have just been chilling out while I am cleaning and rearranging some items on my side of the couch. After he gets back I plan on going to my scraproom, not sure if I will make any progress...

Return to “Daily Chatter”