Sunday 1/24/2021

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday 1/24/2021

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! What's on your agenda for today?

No plans today that I know of. If the weather permits I may get out in the dog run and rake a bit and fill in some holes. My niece and her beau may come up today to finish running lights across the attic ceiling. If not, I will scrap. Also need to put some peanut butter treats in the oven for the dogs.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday 1/24/2021

Post by Deanna13 »

Morning everyone!! Great visit from DD Michelle and her family yesterday. They came to check up on DH since his surgery.

Probably make some chili. No special plans other than scrapping today. Have a few challenges to catch up on.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

It is snowing big beautiful snowflakes this AM in southwest Ohio. And what am I going to be doing today? Sitting outside watching my daughter play in her first soccer game since the leg break! I'm not looking forward to being cold, but can't wait to see her play again! After that, have to read for my grad class and finish getting school work ready for this week. It's the end of the semester this week which means TONS to do. I'm like the little engine that could right now....I think I can. I think I can.... Have a great day everyone!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Online church and then the rest of the day is mine! DH is still taking it easy, icing his knee and resting. Working on this weeks retreat projects! Love it with this virtual and you can be ahead. The things that I question I leave but do as much as I can on the rest so I won't fall behind in class. :mrgreen: I will be scrapping in some form today anyway. Oh and we got some snow! Just a blanket on the covering the grass but pretty anyway. I'm sure the mountains got a lot!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

The sun is shinning today and it's not too cool today! My kickboxing class was cancelled today and it was probably a good thing. When I reached to turn my alarm off I felt a twinge in my back right between my shoulder blades. It really hurt and took me forever to get out of bed. Feeling a bit better now but it really sucks getting old....you never know when or how you can possibly hurt yourself! lol
Anyway, no plans for today so hope to get some scrappy time in. Have laundry going now and want to tidy up a bit around the house.
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

We are supposed to get a few inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. I just ran to the grocery store for a few things so I don't have to do it later.
I've got laundry going, chili cheese dip for lunch, stew in the crockpot for dinner. I have to work on a DT page today. Other than that, more purging and organizing. The donation box is getting filled pretty quickly. I'm finally "letting go" of things I've had forever. Trying to condense everything into the cubes is making me rethink a lot of my hoarding habits....lol

Have a great day!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon on the East Coast, good morning to the rest of you. Went to church and then the grocery store. Making burrito bowls and baking cookies....getting ready for the big Packer game. May get some scrapping in before the game.
Enjoy your day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Wendy wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:56 am Trying to condense everything into the cubes is making me rethink a lot of my hoarding habits....lol
that was my problem when I got my Kallax - and some things are not fitting where I need them to fit. . . so I'm still trying to come up with another system. I have been slowly taking kits out of the boxes they arrived in and putting them in large baggies, and then placing them in a box on the floor next to me. The plan is to grab one each time I scrap - old, new, who knows. . .they're just there.

Been hanging out with Shawn and Garrett the past few days. Went for a drive yesterday with Shawn and then started watching the Originals on Netflix yesterday (consumed my whole day) . . .lol. Today, I need to scan a couple of layouts and do some journaling, finish up the laundry and iron a few things for work . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Got out and went to church in person for me today; DH pan fried steaks for lunch. Now just chilling on the couch with the dog. I did seriously think about trying to get to my scrap room yesterday but I just never did try. I worked a little bit making up some time and did work on my cross stitch some. Maybe if I feel like it later today I will try. I have some new stuff that has come in that I need to get put away.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Spent the morning talking with DH and helping him try to work things out. Made a couple of lists too. We have a LOT of little things and even more big things to do so we worked on lists. Then I started scrapping at last! I got 2 pages done today! Felt good to get lost in the process again. :) We got about an inch of snow last night. It's going to get quite cold the next 2 weeks so we have to do more things to be ready so pipes don't burst, etc. Thought we were going to get away with a mild winter. Oh well... At least it's not like our first winter here! It was in the single digits plus about 3-6 feet of snow from the Saturday after Thanksgiving until well into March! We nearly froze that year but we didn't. And we're MUCH more prepared this year than that winter of 2016-2017! :)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”