Tuesday - 1/19/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 1/19/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies -

well it's back to work for me this morning . . .not really feeling it, but then again, I haven't in a while. Not sayin' I don't like my job. . .just right now due to lack of providers, and the pandemic, it's a bit stressful. Again, I'm sure I've whined about this before. . . just trying to give myself a pep talk to get up and leave. lol

So . . .what's on everyones agenda for today?? Becca - you're getting your boot today right??

Anyone scrapping?? If so, whatcha working on??

Happy scrapping ladies! I'll check in when I get home this evening!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - 1/19/2021

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. I am going to scrap today. I will also visit mom.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Good morning!
My Kallax cubes arrived yesterday!! So excited!!
And then I realized how much work I have to do to move my stuff, get rid of the armoire, sort through everything, put the cubes together, and set everything up the way I want...ugh! It's going to be a slow process, but at least they are here and I can start. I decided I wanted to work on a page, so as I was looking for paper, I would go through some and put it in my daughter's room - the holding spot while I move things. You never realize how much stuff you have until you have to move it....
And I wanted to get before and after pics because for me, it's going to be a dramatic change. :) :) :)
I have to take my boy shopping for a shirt and tie tonight. He has graduation pics tomorrow and of course has outgrown everything. And he said his Dad's shirt were "old style"....LOL!

Have a great day!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Up a little earlier today. DH has auditors so he left early for work. Just enjoying a nice breakfast, spinach and eggs who knew they were taste so good together. I did extra housework yesterday so today’s a free day for me. I will probably scrub a little and clean up a little that part never goes away. Can’t wait to see what you do with your cubes Wendy.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a piddle around the house day for me. I have a chores to do and bake a batch of treats for the dogs. I edited some pics last night so I can print today and possibly scrap later.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! I have laundry to do. My guest dog went home last night so that means the vacuum comes out! Have London Broil marinating for dinner and housework pretty much done so I will have the afternoon in the scrap room.
Have a wonderful Tuesday all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in again today so I'm off to a slow start. No plans for today other than some scrapping. Leftover pizza for dinner so don't need to worry about that today.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good afternoon everyone! Found out today that I'm getting an impromptu online evaluation tomorrow...So that means today I'm working my tail off to make sure everything tomorrow goes seamless. My daughter officially ends her quarantine today with continued NO Covid signs THANK GOODNESS! Gotta take the good with the bad/ stressful. Hope you all have a good rest of your day. :)
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I am now to my boot - it is so different! And I also got to wash my foot LOL. Doc gave me toe exercises to do too, once a day. On the 28th I can start putting pressure on my foot and then on the weekend try walking around the house. Went to my dentist appointment and they wouldn’t clean my teeth since I hadn’t been on antibiotics and I know have metal in my foot - oops! Also, my Dad’s 72nd birthday so I stopped and picked up taco’s - I try not to get them out too much (the old people).

Return to “Daily Chatter”