TGIF - 1/15/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

TGIF - 1/15/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Thank goodness it's Friday, and a three day weekend for me!! Super excited about that. . . it didn't really even register for me until someone mentioned it at work yesterday and I was like "is that this weekend?". . .so that was a nice little perk.

I'll be hanging out in my scrap room all weekend. . . period. Super excited. I gathered all of my gift cards for JoAnns last night and will probably stop by there on the way home. I don't need anything at all other than black cardstock and some adhesives. . .so it should be a quick trip, especially since I think our JoAnns only has like three or four very small aisles.

So, what's everyone up to today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: TGIF - 1/15/2021

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Tammy and everyone! Enjoy your 3-day weekend! Our Jo-Ann's has only 1 small aisle and I rarely go there anymore.

Nice quiet morning here with DH. He'll be off for several weeks now as he has surgery on his thyroid this coming Tuesday and can't go back to work til mid February. We are having our favorite lunch at Red Lobster today plus running a few errands.

I'm just planning on scrapping and getting more of my DT assignments done.
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

TGIF indeed! It's been a long week...

I managed to finish up 2 pages last night for my DT challenge tomorrow.
I have so many things planned to do this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if I only get half of them done.
My IKEA cubes are getting closer to delivery! I received an update today and I'm so excited! But once they get here, it's going to be chaos trying to reorganize everything.
Tonight and tomorrow I'll be working on a few more pages.

Fingers crossed today flies by!!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. Nothing planned for today. That means I should have lots of time to scrap. :D
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! Nothing planned here either. Most of my housework is done, laundry is done, so there will definitely be scrapping time. We are dog-sitting for some neighbors this weekend. met them for the first time yesterday. It should be an interesting weekend as she is not totally housebroken and can be destructive if left alone.
Enjoy today and whatever scrap time you have!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning or almost Afternoon! Another chilly day here...this is so unusual for us. I haven't hardly been able to enjoy my lanai in the mornings and I really miss that. I tried the other day and only lasted about 10 mins, had to come inside and warm up. No plans for today so I should be able to get some more scrappng done.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

oh Patti you are brave to take that job on. You may be constantly playing with the dog.
I was headed downstairs when we got the text that my grocery order was here. I picked the 10:00 - 12:00 time slot and it was here by 9:30. I don't think I'll ever ick the 8:00 time slot :mrgreen: I got my new house decoration hung yesterday and DH hasn't even noticed it yet. :lol: It is a sign that hangs a wreath and then has natural plaques that you switch out for the holidays. I plan on switching out the wreaths as well. I ordered it from QueenBHome and it is very well made.
I ordered it on her 12 days of Christmas sale so I got 20% off.
I will be trying to finish up my card swap today and tidying the room clutter.
It is our youngest Grandchilds birthday today. He is two! celebrating him tomorrow with just us.
Happy Friday!
Last edited by Tamara on Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

My funny for the day. I have one Google Meet on Fridays. Sitting at the Google Meet wondering where all the students are....Well, I was signed into the wrong Google Meet...Started to think this is Monday and not Friday! :lol: Anyway, glad it is Friday! Still waiting on my daughter's Covid results and finishing up her quarantine this weekend. Hope we are in the clear...Hoping all the Vitamin D she takes to build bone in her leg has staved off this illness...Have a good day!

Return to “Daily Chatter”